Experimental Metal.

No Sign of Improvement

Just some dude.
Aug 6, 2008
Just like the thread title says, I'm looking for something a bit out of the ordinary. If it helps, lately I've been listening to bands like Mutyumu, Silentist, and Ne Obliviscaris. I'm looking for something similar to any one of those or Augury's Concealed album.

NOTE: If you're going to say something like Unexpect or Sleepytime Gorilla Museum don't bother, I'll just ignore you anyway because that shit is annoying.

Also, sorry if any links are messed up, I'm new to vB code.

NOTE: If you're going to say something like Unexpect or Sleepytime Gorilla Museum don't bother, I'll just ignore you anyway because that shit is annoying.

Wee you win the prize. FUCK that shit!!

Try these out:

Atheretic
Mithras
Decrepit Birth (new album)

All are out-of-the-ordinary kinda death metal bands/albums.

Yes, they are. They're wanky pretentious crap that is completely feckin' random and stupid to try to be DIFFERENT. But they're not what he wants anyway.

I think of unexpect as circus music gone horribly wrong, which is a niche I think deserved filling. SGM are meh.

EDIT: Good call on Sigh.

Would never called DB experimental but Mithras, yeah. And now they've got a live drummer I should be seeing them soon. ;D

Ephel Duath

And you think SGM and unexpecT are random? You definitly never did a gig of them... Both bands are really awesome and none here are able to interpret the half of a song of unexpecT. Don't like them if you want, don't tell me about shit in the same sentence.