Extreme fear of death

During the process of freezing they swap your blood out with a cryoprotectant, and this cryoprotectant is toxic.
At the same time, some water will be left and might cristalize inside of your internal organs.. its basically impossible to freeze an organ without damaging it.
What they rely on is that we might be able to cure these issues in the future, but at the same time, your entire body will be filled with poison.

Another issue is that its illegal to cryogenically freeze someone who is not dead.. so massive brain damage will occur before freezing the individual.

The cryoprotectant is a relative new technology, and they are working now one using sugar and salt preservatives( while salt being a toxin as well is not as bad). Considering that the first person was preserved in 1967 and the first person who was vitricated was in 2005 and the new technologies that will be around within our lifetimes, the preservation process will be a lot better.

yes lads i know all that about freezing yourself already - i've already investigated it a few times in the past. did you know you also dont have to freeze your entire body. the have options that when you die they remove your brain and spinal cord and freeze those only. then in say a few 100 years or so they hope to be able to clone you a new body, place that spinal cord and brain into it and your good as new.

also if you read on page 1 my post about freezing myself you'll see that i would like to freeze myself sure to see the future but also as an easier mind comfort for death - just go back and read it and you'll understand.

read it here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/off-topic-tavern/531699-extreme-fear-death.html#post8589302

and yes erkan it has been proven. obviously there is no 10000% to prove anything until it happens but using mathematics it has been proven. (i seen it on discovery - those shows called "the universe"

anyway in the beginning there was nothing, something happened and then wallah we have the universe etc but your also forgetting that everything ends. when the universe ends time itself stops because there is nothing or no reason for it to exist. without time nothing can exist because it would have no time period to be born into. prior to the big bang there was something (i believe) but we have a long way to go until we find out what that is. the closest thing i could say it is would be that it came from the 10th dimension plain where something done something that effected the 9th,8th,7th,6th etc down to our dimension to create our universe but it being created it must end because all things must come to an end and once you cross past i think it was 2 or 3 dimensions time no longer has an effect on prior dimensions

phew

Fear of suffering? health problems? loss of sanity? become physically dependent on others? lose my ability to use the reason and social conscience? Yeah I am afraid. Fear of death? Not quite.