EZ Mix 2

OH NOESSSSSSSSSSS. You'd have a heart attack if you got a chance to see my meters flying around after a mix is totally down. Actually there is no flying around.

All red. All the time. Always.

hahahahaha

lol, wtf... first thing i learned here was "NEVER GO INTO THE RED" haha... i mean, both your mixes do sound great, how is this not fucking up your results?

...and, as always, this is a clear example that it doesn't matter what tools are used - it's the person behind them that makes a difference.

OH NOESSSSSSSSSSS. You'd have a heart attack if you got a chance to see my meters flying around after a mix is totally down. Actually there is no flying around.

All red. All the time. Always.

hahahahaha

BUT CJ THE GAIN STAGING. YOU MUST NEVER FORGET ABOUT THE GAIN STAGING.

That's like me and bus compression, I'll set it at the start and then look at it and then realize I'm taking off 6-8dB. FUCK IT.

^^^ screw that the voice was the best part! Actually sounds way better than I expected!

Sounds great. The source material is really good though.

Ola could play through a 15 watt crate amp covered in goat poop and it would sound rocking.

I need product demo's made by people that suck. That way I will know how the product will work out for me.

Sounds good!! Ola The presets that you used in this mix is from this plugin or your own presets?

Ola could play through a 15 watt crate amp covered in goat poop and it would sound rocking.

I need product demo's made by people that suck. That way I will know how the product will work out for me.

Oh lawd, this.

I would be interested to see a video where he actually does that (minus the goat poop). To see how good he can get a mix using a shitty amplifier and/or gear! :D

I need product demo's made by people that suck.
yes, someone asked for me?
here is my 5min ezmix 2 mix with holy wars DIs:

I know it's clipping! I know it's far from being good, but for the small amount of time I did this in I think it's an awsome product. The guitars and bass are ez mix 2 own sims and the drums are ez drums (stock).

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds pretty good hoehlentroll. It would not win any mixing awards, but considering how little time went into it the mix it is impressive.

That sounds decent to Fin. The actual mix in that thread sounds alot better. But for 10 minutes of work the ezmix is nothing to sneeze at.

I'm impressed to, I like what it did to the drums. I quite like them although they are the old ez drummer samples boxed with the plain programm and not some ezx or sth.

Here's another mix:

Last edited by a moderator:
So wait, this demo gives us ALL the tools and presets to play with? but just for 15 minutes?

Or does the full version have more content?

Either, i can see myself getting this for doing demos and writing down ideas.. works well!