Fahrenheit 9/11

indeed (I just want to agree so as to keep the cooltogetherness :))

or togethercoolness, doesn't really matter

FOX97000700.jpg

http://www.fair.org/extra/0108/fox-main.html

A nice complement to Farenheit 911 can be "The World According To Bush" by William Karel, which is based on the book "Bush's Secret World" by Eric Laurent (both are french btw).

Watching (or reading for that matter) this one, you'll be quite amazed that people actually want Bush as their leader.

Furthermore; the factors (I believe) that gives George W Bush votes is his devotion to God, his so called moral values and other non-important factors for the rest of us (i.e. out of the US). This I say based to the history of the USA, the puritan heritage etc.

Did you know that everyone that earns over 200.000US$ / year will get a tax-cut by the Bush-administration? Still, many of those who earn minimum wage votes for Bush, due to factors mentioned above... (how can anyone be poor and be a republican?)

If you're still in the mood for documentries; watch "Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism" by Robert Greenwald - about FOX news and how they claim to be objective, yet support the republican / Bush-family cause. Don't know if you get FOX where you live, but the term "Fair&Balanced" is quite... ironic! :D

"Outfoxed" was great, one of the underground clubs around here showed it some weeks back. About poor people voting for Bush, it baffles me too. I know of all these working class people that are voting for him and I want to slap the shit out of them. Bush says he created lots of new jobs under his administration. What he doesn't mention that all of those jobs are in places like Wal-Mart and McDonalds.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
"Outfoxed" was great, one of the underground clubs around here showed it some weeks back. About poor people voting for Bush, it baffles me too. I know of all these working class people that are voting for him and I want to slap the shit out of them. Bush says he created lots of new jobs under his administration. What he doesn't mention that all of those jobs are in places like Wal-Mart and McDonalds.

They showed it on the stateowned channel here; which is one of the good things about swedish TV; one doesn't have to go to any special place to get alternative information.

You should look at the other doc. mentioned - get it on DVD or similar; you'll have a mouthful :)