Faith no more fans!

What is your favorite Faith No More album?

• We care alot

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Introduct yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The real thing

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Angeldust

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • King for a day, fool for a lifetime

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Album of the year

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
i voted angeldust, but, theres a line in king for a day that haunts me to this day, "....and id rather be shot in the face, than hear what your gonna say." richochet. its a scarey place to be and ive been there as im sure many have. it just blew me away to hear that outpouring of emotion that connected on so many levels.

T

Since Scott is a huge Faith No More fan I emaled him a few days ago asking if the guys would ever cover one of their songs. He said he'd "love to". I was trying to think of some songs that I think would sound good if Anthrax ever chose to cover them...

"Ricochet"/"Surprise You're Dead"/"Caffeine"/ "Ashes to Ashes"

What would you guys like to hear them cover?

Also, I read a while back about a Faith No More tribute album that was supposed to be coming out that would have [unfortunately] Disturbed, Papa Roach, and Taproot. Anyone heard anything new on this? If those are the bands lined up maybe it shouldn't see the light of day.

Wow, I am shocked! How come only one person (besides me) voted for King For A Day? IMHO, this is one of the best albums EVER... however, I was pretty disappointed with FNM live performance. I saw it only on VHS, some gig from Germany, the last line-up. I can tell you they truly sucked ass.

1. Angel Dust - Jizzlobber, Midlife Crisis
2. King for a day - Evidence, Cuckoo for Caca
3. Album of the year - Last cup of Sorrow
4. Real Thing - Surprise you're dead, Zombie Eaters

Has anyone heard their stuff before Patton? Is it any good?

Mike Patton is a musical genius and Mr. Bungle and Tomahawk are hugely underrated bands too.

Any man that takes a fake penis and takes a piss on security guards during his show must be a genius! :)

Angel Dust is probably my #3 album of all time. Awesome from beginning to end. Hey johnnieCzech, the reason I don't think King For a Day... is such a great album is it's lack of keyboards. Great album if another band made it, but it lacks the atmosphere and depth the other FNM albums have.

King For A Day got my vote because it DIDN'T HAVE keyboards,, the only other album I own of thiers is The Real Thing, and the greatest hits because the songs I did like from the other albums are on it. Richochet...........that song is the fucking story of my life, I too was surprised such raw emotion was put into that song, probably my fav FNM song of all time, that and Cup of Sorrow.

-Rambling Aaron-