Faith no more

Mr.bungle18 said:
Does any one here listen to Faith no more. They are a good band and i think people should listen to them:headbang:

My best friend is a HUGE Faith No More/Mr. Bungle fan. He has everything they have done and every side project by any of the band members, anything even remotely related to those bands. Plus he has bootlegs.
As for me I like them though as you can guess I'm pretty tired of hearing them. Interestingly enough my friend and I went and saw Trey Spurance's group Secret Chiefs 3 in San Francisco a few months ago and we got to meet him and chat for a while before the show. Cool guy.

yeah killer band

the real thing is their best imo, but essentially i like everything they have released to some extent. although king for a day and album of the year get a bit tiresome.

Zhou Tai 04 said:
Mike Patton will be doing voice-overs in The Darkness for the Playstation 3. :headbang:
Isn't he meant to be doing the soundtrack to Bully as well? I remember hearing/reading about it.

Has anyone heard Peeping Tom yet? They were on Conan O'Brian the other night and kicked much ass. Supposedly, they are supposed to be Pattons brand of pop music. I swear he's the Frank Zappa of this generation.

Base Delta Zero said:
Has anyone heard Peeping Tom yet? They were on Conan O'Brian the other night and kicked much ass. Supposedly, they are supposed to be Pattons brand of pop music. I swear he's the Frank Zappa of this generation.
I saw that performance... it was ok.