Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
I see things differently now and I feel honored to be one of the few people who see life for what it truly is everyday. From the heart, serious.

Don't feel so honoured. That's just pretentious. Like all these Christians who are too sure and proud of their beliefs and probably feel the same way that you do. I would say that, though I know nothing about existence, I feel honoured to be able to admit it in opposition to you. That's all personnal, don't even consider yourself has someone truthful, and please, stop feeling so superior. You know nothing. Ha nevermind! I just realized my impossible task.

How do they call that? Oh yeah, I remember; Socrates called them the double-ignorants.

I can't help but say "Look who's talking", Mr. Nasty-Fire. I'm not a Christian nor do I embrace Christianity. If I preached what I believe, I'd be a silly man in your eyes now but the future you would embrace me.

I'm not into creating hate (At least not anymore), so let's settle this with a "LOCK THIS SHIT LIKE VIRGIN PUSSY" comment.

I can't help but say "Look who's talking", Mr. Nasty-Fire.
I'm skeptical. That point was invalid. I can't be/feel superior because I believe that I know nothing about it, and that nobody does. That's kinda paradoxal since I don't know if I'm right to think that, but I sincerly prefer not pretending to be right about anything. What you do is pure prentention. On my side, I'm just mocking, I agree. Still it's justified.
I'm not a Christian nor do I embrace Christianity. If I preached what I believe, I'd be a silly man in your eyes now but the future you would embrace me.
I don't get it. How would it be possible that I embrace you? Come on.

I'm not into creating hate (At least not anymore), so let's settle this with a "LOCK THIS SHIT LIKE VIRGIN PUSSY" comment.
Yes you are. And I still don't get it. Talk in a understandable way, dear God.

Maybe I should read past the 2nd page, but saying that you're a christian isn't the same as saying you believe organized religion as it is now is a good thing. It may imply it, but that's an assumption on your part.

I'd put myself down as christian, but I think that rulers over the millenia have altered so much of the Bible to fit their own agendas that I'm not quite sure what to believe in there.

Oh man... It's funny how some people think they "know" something about god and all that. I don't know shit. I give up. I don't really care as of now.