Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
woah, just discovered this thread! it really substitutes for some entertaining reading haha. Resonator, you should write a book. I wouldn't buy it but I'm sure, in this twisted world of ours, there are surely those out there happy to accomodate you

Resonator, you should write a book. I wouldn't buy it but I'm sure, in this twisted world of ours, there are surely those out there happy to accomodate you

I actually am, it's located here and it's a WIP.

But for the most part, I might just cornerstone it and write music like everyone else.

EDIT: Fixed the link

I am surprised and yet not surprised at you, Hexwind. Just because you THINK it's rubbish MAKES it rubbish. You've failed it before it even began to make sense. But I have simply not explained it in a way you understand, so give me something in your life you do not understand and I will explain it.

EDIT: A common problem is that people think all these things I write here are in the books. The books are the soundtrack to my learning process, nothing more. True wisdom is attained by reflecting on what you know and expressing it.

Surprised ? how?
Dude, apparently you were writing all those things during the process of drawing a conclusion of many things that u have learned and trying to link em all together to prove certain things maybe, and perhaps that's why it seems a bunch of information thrown together so no one could actually understand it. Review your posts man and tell me if you think you actually could explain your point in a clear way. Or maybe my english is quite poor so i couldn't understand some expressions,coz it seems to me like there are missing paragraphs !
Btw, never meant to offend you/your posts by no means ;)

alright I've read a few posts here, and I have to say this is one of the most entertaining threads on the forum so far hahaha seriously, this is amazing :D

Btw. did someone quote my post at some point? I forgot to check the topic again and I failed to find my post now that I tried searching for it...

Nasty-Fire: Now I know the folly of my words. While they were right, it was "completely incomplete". It's like an essay with an introduction and conclusion but no body. Since I don't feel like boring you guys with more tl;dr, I will stop harassing you and stick to updating my WIP.

If you guys actually want the tl;dr, let me know. Otherwise, I've had enough of explaining it to you guys. One question remains, however; If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?

I marked Christianity. But having faith in 'Christianity' is sort of obscure; having faith in Jesus is more fitting. With that said, I find it difficult to have 'complete' faith in Jesus. I am indecisive mostly; too many different influences from myth and Transcendentalist literature. I will spend hours reading various religious texts, but I usually have a preference towards reading about or reading books by Christian mystics, itinerants (this does NOT include the bible-thumping, tract vomiting type), and theologians. So maybe call me a Unitarian at the moment?

Nasty-Fire: Now I know the folly of my words. While they were right, it was "completely incomplete". It's like an essay with an introduction and conclusion but no body. Since I don't feel like boring you guys with more tl;dr, I will stop harassing you and stick to updating my WIP.

"While they were right". Dude, you know, that's one of your major problem in philosophy. You consider yourself right, which is absurd. How could you be right, how could you prove it?

However, if you meant "they were right, according to my theories", then I won't blame you.

Thats not what I meant. What I consider just and true is merely resemblant of my structuring of logic, in that I have read, I have done research into these subjects in some form or another, and come to the conclusions which I have presented to you as fact. They are completely up for debate, and I have been kinda rude, to be true, but honestly it's because I came to my conclusions very quickly and tried to push them on ya that failed it.

I see things differently now and I feel honored to be one of the few people who see life for what it truly is everyday. From the heart, serious.