Fake Audio Technica ATH-M50's

guitarklown

Sep 2, 2009
So, just venting this shit now. Bought a pair of ATH-M50's from *not an authorized dealer* (I'm a stupid fucking moron I know) in "Australia" (turns out the fuck was from Malaysia) for $140 and after paying for them, eBay sends me a notice that they suspended his account, and removed the listing because he was selling counterfeit shit. I've been in a fucking battle with PayPal now for the past month, trying to get my money back, and still nothing. They suspended the fucks account, but still they're gonna need proof that what I have is counterfeit. I've been in contact with Audio Technica, sent them all the photos I have showing the inauthentic features, and still the guy wants me to pay to send them to the company so they can check them out. First PayPal wanted me to send the fuckers back to Malaysia at my expense.. I told them to eat cock. Then I phoned them and said the word "counterfeit" whereas before I was just saying "fake", well then shit hit the fan and they went all crazy. I'm not sure what I can do about proving these headphones are fake or counterfeit or whatever the sons of whores want to call what they made, and sell it to PayPal to get my money back. Anyone with any experience in this shit?

I´ve seen a dude selling ATH-M50s for a very low price on a site here. Definitely fake or at least from a stolen cargo or something. Only buy from authorized dealers.