Fall 2012 North American tour

There is going to be no VIP tix for NYC. Furthermore, those tix start selling in 10 HOURS for Chase Preferred customers. On Friday, the Internet pre-sale from 11-11. This is going to be a scalpers paradise.

There is going to be no VIP tix for NYC. Furthermore, those tix start selling in 10 HOURS for Chase Preferred customers. On Friday, the Internet pre-sale from 11-11. This is going to be a scalpers paradise.

The hell?! :mad: What monkeys did they hire to promote that show? I swear to god I will kill someone if I get screwed by that. :bah:

The Beacon Theater is an all-seater theater. There is almost no spare room available, short of Backstage, where they can SAFELY do an M&G. In fact, the Merch booth is going to be very close to the doors. It is just too small for them to do that.

Put it another way: The Allman Brothers have had a TWENTY YEAR residency at the Beacon. If THEY never did a M&G, what makes you think Nightwish will get that privilage? Food for thought.

The Beacon Theater is an all-seater theater. There is almost no spare room available, short of Backstage, where they can SAFELY do an M&G. In fact, the Merch booth is going to be very close to the doors. It is just too small for them to do that.
Ah. That makes sense. It still sucks :lol: but it makes sense.

C: they did m&G the last time they played OKC, in the venue, plenty of room.

That's why I said "probably". :lol:

Well, if that's the case, call the venue and ask if they might know the reason for this. I've never been to the San Diego House of Blues, but if the layout is anything like Anaheim or Hollywood, I don't know where they can possibly have room for a m&g there either.

In fact, this is what they did when they played Nokia Times Square. They set up the tables like they were having a M&G, even though we all knew that they wouldn't. (And, in fact, the band sent a rep outside to us to tell us the band would not come out. And started handing out the posters.) The difference is size. Nokia had SHITLOADS of room to do anything they wanted. The Beacon just does not have that luxury. If Nightwish ever gets that popular and play MSG, they will have M&G's in NYC again.....with a $2500 per ticket price. :)

^ Well fuck that. :lol: I wouldn't pay that to meet Elvis and Michael Jackson if they came back from the dead to do a combo show. :lol: Not with my paycheck.

The hell... Ticketmaster is already selling standard tickets. And the best seat I can get is way over to the right where I will never be able to see anything... :bah: What the hell... Well there's a balcony seat that looks good, right near the center... Hope I can find a camera with a good zoom...

I'm so pissed they apparently lied about the ticket sale date. :bah: I think I'll just grab that balcony seat while I can since it will be just the second row so I'll be able to see. Everywhere else I'll be like 5 rows back...