Fall 2012 North American tour

^ Yikes. I'll have to watch out for heat then. :eek: Thanks for the help. :) Which settings do you think would work best for still images?

^ Yikes. I'll have to watch out for heat then. :eek: Thanks for the help. :) Which settings do you think would work best for still images?

I typically go with the default settings using the TV mode (shutter priority) on the Canon. No clue what I'm going to use with the Sony.

Here are some still images using the Sony HX20V. I went with the default "Auto" and No Flash.

http://photobucket.com/RH_Mansfield_2012

Some Videos (in 1080P)
Give up the Ghost - http://youtu.be/SCCVaseJ4ak

Idioteque - http://youtu.be/jJwRtiYYZ38

Lotus Flower - http://youtu.be/N0mYJOhve_0

Overall, compared to the Canon S100

1. It's a little heavier, so I wasn't use to the weight.
2. The auto focus go crazy if there's alot of reds/oranges in frame.
3. The 20X Zoom is fantastic. I believe I was about 25-30 rows from the stage.

The bass doesn't seem to be an issue either. I recorded some videos from a smaller show last night (where I was up front) and I didn't get a whole lot of distortion. I'll upload those later tonight.

So glad I pop in here to check things every now and then! Just got my Denver tix!!

I saw NW in Denver with Tarja, and it was amazing. I'll never forget a handful of girls close to me crying because of how beautiful and emotional Tarja's vocals were, and then 5 minutes later they were in the mosh pit.

I've gotta say, I totally love your YouTube channel. Looks like we like a lot of the same bands. :D

Thanks. :headbang:

Can't wait to add more NW vids to my channel.

Hitting one more show tomorrow (Radiohead in NJ) and I'm done for the week.

I saw NW in Denver with Tarja, and it was amazing. I'll never forget a handful of girls close to me crying because of how beautiful and emotional Tarja's vocals were, and then 5 minutes later they were in the mosh pit.

I remember hearing about those girls!

Hitting one more show tomorrow (Radiohead in NJ) and I'm done for the week.

Have a great time!!!

So glad I pop in here to check things every now and then!

Check back in very soon...there is great news to come!

Unfortunantly, I'm on academic probation, and am at risk of being drop-kicked from school, so no concerts period until I can get my GPA up. Sorry, I really, really wanted to see the band on this tour, but cannot afford to fail a class because of an asshole professor.

Unfortunantly, I'm on academic probation, and am at risk of being drop-kicked from school, so no concerts period until I can get my GPA up. Sorry, I really, really wanted to see the band on this tour, but cannot afford to fail a class because of an asshole professor.

That sucks!! I was planning on going to the OKC show and hoping to say hello! I hope you get that figured out though, because that's seriously important!

@C and Desi- Depending on if they count the summer school as a semester or not, I might be able to ek it out, but I *feel* the need to punish myself for failing, even though I don't feel that it was my fault. I put forth my best efforts every time I turned in a paper, and she just failed me. Zombie won't be able to go, either, since I'm supposed to go with her, and she doesn't want to go if I don't get to go with her.

Will be getting tickets as soon as my money comes in. If I get that $200 from the deposit, then the first thing getting bought will be 2 GA tickets for OKC.

Will be getting tickets as soon as my money comes in. If I get that $200 from the deposit, then the first thing getting bought will be 2 GA tickets for OKC.

It figures.. Now Cara and I are not sure we will make it to OKC or not. She was sick this last week and that affects what days she can have off from work because she's out of sick time. So she's worried she won't be able to get the time off. But we're gonna hope and play it by ear. Still haven't got tickets yet for that show.

Crossing my fingers! Awesome to hear you get to go Taimi!