Fall 2012 North American tour

Got my tickets for the Oregon show!! Sadly that is all I will be able to attend, I can't afford to take time off work with the wedding just a few weeks beforehand and 70000 tons of Metal in January my vacation days (and money) are all spent.

Have a great time at the Portland gig, and take lots of pictures!

I'm just SO glad the Anaheim show is on my birthday, because I'm still broke from Gibson and I can at least get some financial help from friends and family who are at a loss as to what to get for me as a present. :lol: And the fact that my carpool buddy is going to San Diego too...well, I figured I at least had a way to get there, so why not?

There are shitloads of tickets left for NYC and Philly this weekend.

And, Harveston is going to throw a fit when he sees that video on YouTube. Tread carefully.

Yeah, such as the not-so-cute screw up during Scaretale last night. I can handle her being off her game because of being sick, I get that completely, but totally flubbing the lyrics like that? NOT cute.

Amaranth. Anette sporting a monster tattoo on her left shoulder, you'll see it about a minute in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amaranth. Anette sporting a monster tattoo on her left shoulder, you'll see it about a minute in.

It is an angel!
336.jpg

It says Release Me - she got it back in May according to her blog.

I have a friend who's a tattoo artist and he would probably think the person who did this was a rookie. I've seen him do better than this doing tattoos out of his own house. :lol:

C'mon Anette, you're rich and famous enough to get Kat Von D, for God's sake!

A long while before she got that one she was talking on her blog like she was going to see if Kat Von D COULD do it while they were in LA in January! I wish it had happened! I was kind of disappointed with this as well, but maybe that's how she really wanted it!

^Really? I didn't know that. Actually, I think Corey (the guy on Kat's show) would have done a better job on that angel; my friend actually has a tattoo from that guy and says he's the best. Well, you kinda figured that watching the show, but it was nice to hear it from a professional tattoo artist, who would know better than I would.

I'm really trying hard not to insult the tattoo or the person who did it, because I know it was a lot of hard work and goodness knows anyone is more artistically talented than I am...but maybe it was too big a drawing for so small a space? Just looks kinda squished in there to me. :(

^Really? I didn't know that. Actually, I think Corey (the guy on Kat's show) would have done a better job on that angel; my friend actually has a tattoo from that guy and says he's the best. Well, you kinda figured that watching the show, but it was nice to hear it from a professional tattoo artist, who would know better than I would.

I'm really trying hard not to insult the tattoo or the person who did it, because I know it was a lot of hard work and goodness knows anyone is more artistically talented than I am...but maybe it was too big a drawing for so small a space? Just looks kinda squished in there to me. :(
Your right, it may have been better as a shoulder/upper back piece