family tree/crest/coat of arms search

I have my Family Crest tatooed on my back, I'd show you but I cant post pics so :p.

My Grandfather done all of the research before he died years ago. And Koich whats wrong with getting your crest tattooed even if it very green, its your crest dude be proud of who you are I say

Southy said:
I have my Family Crest tatooed on my back, I'd show you but I cant post pics so :p.

My Grandfather done all of the research before he died years ago. And Koich whats wrong with getting your crest tattooed even if it very green, its your crest dude be proud of who you are I say

You know as well as anyone the extent of my pride, it's just that tattooing in green looks pretty fucked and fades to much.

I'd have to get it recoloured or something a fair bit

it depends how hard it is drilled in man, I'll see if I can find out the shop name where my brother's mate works down there he done mine before he moved down there years ago, if its driled in enough it'd last years and years

Yeah I always forget hahahah but he is up here on a break so maybe I will remember, the guy you are looking for is Womph, or Warren, he is a Kiwi and a fucking mad artist man

Oh its on now:

koich.jpg

And just so all the web crawlers pick it up, here is his email and phone number:

joshycartov@hotmail.com