Fan ripped off by security

Well I'm sorry to hear that, and I would have felt even more sympathetic for you were it not for:

Honestly, have a little respect please. He's continuing to play while he is puking his guts out to please you and you say some stuff like this...

Yeah, you're not the only one bothered by that.

I hate when people say stupid shit like that, which has no point, and is just baseless and downright insulting and disrespectful.

It is quite disrespectful considering I was standing right next to this girl and you could clearly see Alexi throwing up. Not only that, you could see him go switch his guitars when he did go to the side of the stage. Anytime he was not switching his guitars Roope usually walked over too to make sure Alexi was ok. Don't bother making assumptions or lies when you could clearly see as well as me that Alexi was either throwing up or switching guitars at the side of the stage. If he was doing anything else, you would have been able to clearly see it, but he was not.

Really sorry for you and Sampy too about the drumstick and plec and the fact that the venue aren't arsed about making sure the security they hire do their job properly and that they don't go out of their way to actually take advantage of the audience they're paid to be protecting. I'm not trying to sound high and mighty here or anything but that's a sheer fucking disgrace! I'd understand if you dropped it in a mosh pit or something and fans jumped on it but even if that security guy was a fan that was EVIL! Really just took advantage of his 'authority' and the fact that you were stuck behind a barrier..lousy..:mad:

People,people no need to get so defensive over Alexi,maybe she actually didn't see him throw up..I doubt anyone here really wants to purposely tarnish his image,he's used to so many fag insults I doubt he would give a fuck what us internet people have to say about him anyway! Respect for him for never cancelling a bodom gig when he's feeling sick though :kickass:

People,people no need to get so defensive over Alexi,maybe she actually didn't see him throw up..I doubt anyone here really wants to purposely tarnish his image,he's used to so many fag insults I doubt he would give a fuck what us internet people have to say about him anyway! Respect for him for never cancelling a bodom gig when he's feeling sick though :kickass:

Whether it's Michael Jackson, Alexi, my best friend or Papa Smurf, I hate when people say unnecessary stuff like this. Gossip and rumours based on this kind of stuff spread fast, regardless of who it's about. And while he probably could give a fuck less, it's a little disrespectful to say things like that, especially on a forum which the label pays for. Unless you actually saw him do a line of coke (and even then, just keep it to yourself don't need to run to blabbermouth... have a bit of maturity) then don't say anything. Thanks :)

Yeah I don't like the whole spreading rumours about the guy (or anyone) either, well except Michael Jackson.. What you said about the label though..I'm sure they didn't put up the forum expecting all the comments about the band to be positive and good for promotion,I didn't see them dropping sponsorship of the board when people accussed the band of being a bunch of gaybos. Regardless I know what your saying,stop making unfounded statements about band members people,it's not nice.

Whether it's Michael Jackson, Alexi, my best friend or Papa Smurf, I hate when people say unnecessary stuff like this. Gossip and rumours based on this kind of stuff spread fast, regardless of who it's about. And while he probably could give a fuck less, it's a little disrespectful to say things like that, especially on a forum which the label pays for. Unless you actually saw him do a line of coke (and even then, just keep it to yourself don't need to run to blabbermouth... have a bit of maturity) then don't say anything. Thanks :)

]+1

The other thing was I walked to lift some cash up, and I figured the lady who'd just left had forgotten her cash (240€) on there. I had 5 seconds to think whether to take it and leave, or give it back. I yo'd at her and gave the money. She even gifted me 20€ for my honesty.

HOW THE FUCK does this make me an asshole?

Sorry for the fuming but I just want clarification because I don't intend to be an asshole.

Well u were an asshole for being in doubt for giving them back :heh:
Bet u felt good doing that, in contrare to our security guy here who did the opposite.

:headbang:

Yeah, you're not the only one bothered by that.

I hate when people say stupid shit like that, which has no point, and is just baseless and downright insulting and disrespectful.

Agreed.

It is quite disrespectful considering I was standing right next to this girl and you could clearly see Alexi throwing up. Not only that, you could see him go switch his guitars when he did go to the side of the stage. Anytime he was not switching his guitars Roope usually walked over too to make sure Alexi was ok. Don't bother making assumptions or lies when you could clearly see as well as me that Alexi was either throwing up or switching guitars at the side of the stage. If he was doing anything else, you would have been able to clearly see it, but he was not.

Agreed about the post, and about the underlined, you gotta love Roope, he's the man. He once even said that he sometimes does like if he was Alexi's older brother and takes care of him and his guitars, :lol: Man I want someone like him in my band :lol:

You're right. Actually that's the kind of behaviour Alexi hates in the internet people.

Well u were an asshole for being in doubt for giving them back :heh:
Bet u felt good doing that, in contrare to our security guy here who did the opposite.

:headbang:

Well if I'd had time to think and plan it, I'd maybe done different. But you make the decision in a subconscious-based reaction when you've only less than 5 seconds time to think. Actually a lot of people say I've always been too kind, so I had some regrets.. But I've gotten over it. You don't get the chance every day, like all of a sudden there's a pile of money in front of your eyes nearly big enough to pay the month's rent. There's someone coming behind you, and the lady's walking away. I did give it back but I still said I could've taken it you know? So she gave me 20€.

I would've taken it tho if it was a guy with a Limp Bizkit shirt on :headbang:

:lol: Actually Kim wrote that one :p

Well the lyrics, obviously.. Alexi's probably weren't publishable.

You're right. Actually that's the kind of behaviour Alexi hates in the internet people.

This is really confusing me because some sources indicate he's occasionally too drunk to speak yet sometimes Alexi says there's no chance in hell he's gonna be drunk before a gig as it's impossible to play that stuff live.

yea...it probably had some UM usernames in them.

I hope Alexi stops drinking too much and starts eating. It can't be good for you if you're throwing up that much.

This is really confusing me because some sources indicate he's occasionally too drunk to speak yet sometimes Alexi says there's no chance in hell he's gonna be drunk before a gig as it's impossible to play that stuff live.

Yes, he's OCCASSIONALLY drunk and makes it his business not to get shitfaced before playing a gig,what's confusing you?

Yeah, true! After all, that's not like he cares enough about internet people to actually write a song about them, no?

No.

:lol: Actually Kim wrote that one :p

PWNT :lol:

Agreed.

Agreed about the post, and about the underlined, you gotta love Roope, he's the man. He once even said that he sometimes does like if he was Alexi's older brother and takes care of him and his guitars, :lol: Man I want someone like him in my band :lol:

Yeah, I'd want someone like Roope too. He's awesome, and the man. :)

And I'm sure he does. Alexi's version of Lobodomy was probably one line of lyrics.

"Shut the fuck up, you goddamn know-nothing idiots. Get your own life instead of bitching and making shit up about mine."

Or at least it could have been.

yea...it probably had some UM usernames in them.

I hope Alexi stops drinking too much and starts eating. It can't be good for you if you're throwing up that much.

UM, and Blabbermouth.

And agreed.

D: Sorry about my comment about the coke I'm not trying to spread rumors about the guy and no I didn't see him throw up.

I don't like those rumors either. They're ignorant and childish. Alexi's getting sick could be a combination of not eating healthy and not getting enough rest. I know money might be tight, but I'd recommend hiring a nutritionist to help out.

+1

It could be a whole range of issues as to why he throws up. He could just have a lot of anxiety for all we know. However, it is his business and not ours.