Fans of Dungeon...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Try and download "Hell Is For Heroes" and "There Will Be Blood Tonight" by Lizzy Borden and tell me if you think if Tim was singing (although Lizzy even sounds similar at times!) they could've come straight off Resurrection!!!

Listen to the riffs, the guitar harmonies, the solos, the production, the melodies, the harmony vocals especially in Hell Is For Heroes, and just the overall feel of the songs! "Hell Is For Heroes" reminds me heaps of "Paradise". They rule too so even if you don't think they sound like Dungeon you'll probably still like them :) Great heavy metal.

I'd also recommend downloading "Loving You Is Murder" coz its a fantastic song but its not Dungeonish heheh, its more '80s Alice Cooperish.

Resurrection came out BEFORE this Lizzy Borden album! :)

Lizzy rules :headbang: Love You To Pieces, Menace To Society and Visual Lies are all cool albums too! Murderess Metal Roadshow sounds a bit dodgy but very cool all the same. I haven't heard Master Of Disguise yet but that's a bit different hey, experimental concept album type thing, very Cooperish I've heard. Must check it out.

Christ, Troops - if you want to accuse Lizzy Borden of plagiarism just come out and say it! :)

To be honest I didn't even know LB was still around.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah "Deal With The Devil" in 2000 was like his comback album, first thing he did since 1990. He has a new one due out at the end of this year or early next year :D :) WOO!

:headbang:

I have Enya on :D

Doooo do do do do do do do do do do do doooooooo
Ahh
Wooo ooooo ooooo oo o ooo ooooo

They say the sky high above is caribbean bluuuuue

:D

What if people acted in real life like they do on the internet? I've only come across one or two people who resemble their online personalities, and from what I can tell Kem isn't one of them :)

Yeah, I've seen the book on the net, looks interesting.

Everyone should have heard some Celtic Frost! Go d/l 'Into The Crypts Of Rays', 'The Heart Beneath', and 'A Descent To Babylon' NOW!

They have some better stuff, but their some good songs I thought of off the top of my head...

Originally posted by Spiff
What if people acted in real life like they do on the internet? I've only come across one or two people who resemble their online personalities, and from what I can tell Kem isn't one of them :)

Holy shit, could you imagine if I was one of those people? After Trent Sludge's 20 Questions, I'd be in jail or something now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Me Against The World... what a song!!!! :headbang:

Originally posted by The Trooper
:lol: :lol: :lol: That reminds me I have to get those going again!!

Damn straight you do! They were funny! Drop everything and do some, NOW! :)