Fantasmagoria

Dawn

The Guardian
Dec 23, 2001
Warendorf / Germany
web.de
On the only album from Fantasmagoria - Fuck You All - is a coverversion of the Judas Priest-classic "The Rage". Beside the singer from Fantasmagoria also sings another one who sounds like Charles Rytkönen. In the booklet isn't exactly written who that singer is.
It would be possible that Charles sings on that song, because Fantasmagoria came also from Bollnäs and two members are now by Lefay.

So, can it be true, that the second singer is Charles Rytkönen.

Yes, You are right...but at the time he was signed to a contract and we would have gone through a lot of paperwork over that stuff If we wrote out his name, and we did'nt like that so ;)

Yes, I know...we're trying to figure iut how to pay for a new batch...Sevan and I talked abut doing some stuff, like Lefay shirts and Fantasmagoria shirts...just have to figure out the financial part...

Solution of the financial part:
Why not rob a bank or two?
The swedish police have neither the time nor the resources to do anything anyway.

I'll would like to order about five hundred Lefay t-shirts. Then, I don't need to buy anymore clothes for the rest of my life.

That shirt became hot! A lot of people want that shirt..
I just hope Warrel gets it before me (you told me in Rotterdam last year, he wants that shirt very bad)...otherwise he could force me to take off my shirt.. :yow: 'hmm..on the other hand?????
;) ;) ;)
Robin, just make sure he gets one...
Let us know when those shirts are availble...it's been taking far to long!!!!

xxx Iris xxx