Fantasy Football

this is my roommate's thoughts on fntasy football
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubkOs_WcZ8&feature=plcp[/ame]

This guy is upset about obvious, irrelevant things. I know they don't care about fantasy owners, and I know fantasy league owners don't OWN the players. I don't understand why this guy is upset about Fantasy Football. Hoping that you win simply comes with the territory of PLAYING ANY GAME. If you don't have an interest in winning, than why play any game?

Madden and fantasy football are two completely different games. Fantasy is a strategic battle of knowledge of the sport and players. Madden is a video game. Either way you want to win the game, because they are both games.

It seems to me like your roommate is opposed for the sake of opposition.

Lifelong patriot fan here and this year is the first year I finally got fucking Tom BRADYYYYY. Also got Welker for the hookups in a PPR league. :fu:

my roommate just read posts 3-6 and then went on a rant about how apparently you guys just didn't understand what he was saying in the video

my roommate gets upset too easily
:lol: :lol:

2 minutes in and this guy misses the entire point of fantasy football. Hilarious that this assclown thinks that we care what the football players think.

Re: investments:

What if you spend money on the leagues? That's an investment isn't it?

Also: LOL at comparing this to WoW or other things that actually ruin relationships.

What if you're not a jock and you've never played D&D, but you play fantasy football?

haha that's fine, I just think that expression is funny.

Lifelong patriot fan here and this year is the first year I finally got fucking Tom BRADYYYYY. Also got Welker for the hookups in a PPR league. :fu:

Tom Brady got taken like 3rd pick in my league. I ended up with Matthew Stafford, but I also have Wes Welker, in a PPR league.