Farewell

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
I really have a hard time doing this and I really don't know what to say.
I had fun with all of you guys in this forum for the past few years but this cyberworld is holding me back...I am now breaking my internet ties and this includes this forum and UM and other music forums in general. I realized this is taking too much of my time on the expense of much more important things in my life.
Any of you guys who keep close contact with me through messenger or ICQ, I just want to say I'm sorry but I cannot continue talking to you either so I'd appreciate you not sending me any messeges...I won't answer them anyway.
I just want to stress that this isn't personal in case anyone gets offended and not to worry...I'm not suicidal...I'm just moving on.
I'll keep rocking to Katatonia and looking forward to hear some new stuff in the future.
and I may return to this forum someday, when I've matured enough.

All the best to everyone
Ilan

wow. i havent been here long, but i could always look forward to a witty or inquisitive post from you. Hope for the best for you in whatever it is you may do or come across. Long live katatonia.

Farewell...

I didn't really know you all that well, but good luck with whatever you decide to pursue.

All the best, and viva Katatonia.

Interesting really, fair enough its up to you whatever you want to do.

I personally never feel so attached that I can't just drop the internet for a while its all about balance, if I have 5 minutes I may add something to these boards but I don't see it as a life thing, just 5 minutes of whatever really..

Seriously though if you need to "mature" fair enough hope you sort out whatever is on your mind.:Smokin:

And here you are ... so much time did you waste from times before :p

Well then, Ilan... I can clearly understand what's up with you, so good luck with your "real life"! Make a better out of it...

He'll be back... :p

I can understand the decision though. To a point, anyway. I've known a lot of people who felt they were missing out on too much by spending much of their time staring at a screen. But what the hell do I know, my life has been altered for the better so many times thanks to people I've met on chatrooms and message boards.

come on man, it's just like watching t.v if you are an int junkie then that's a different story .. anyways...you'll be back in here in no time..real life's boring dude...