for you, Angelina

ether said:
nice song!
so next one a song dedicated to Mattias:p

Nice idea, but I think that would really be tacky...
..maybe it's chessy as hell, but I don't care. I like cheesy ballads, and all that matters is that Angelina likes it.:)

@lil sista
thank you

To make a song for a person who means something to you is just...... sooooo beautiful! :worship:
Even if the song would sound crappy. But this is clearly not the case here :)

τρία όρχιςία:lol:
sorry if I spelled it wrong
I don't speak greek

@Markus:beautiful song

Unicorn: very good song! And it's heavy as hell with emotions i think.
Btw, i'm very curious: what piano and sound card do you use?

paradoxile said:
τρία όρχιςία:lol:
sorry if I spelled it wrong
I don't speak greek

@Markus:beautiful song

hahahahaa yes you spelled it wrong=)
do you know what it means??

Hehah i wrote a song to a kata user last month too bad that he didnt like it. :(

By the way excellent arrangement excellent song.

Tone-Deaf said:
Den ennoousa oti eisai pahia fisika ;)

Se 4 meres erhontai gia Athens/Thessaloniki, tha pas katholou?
Ego mallon ohi :erk:

mpa den nomizw...grafw mathima...gam eksetastikh...apo pou eisai wre?
:loco:

Tone-Deaf said:
Periohi? proteuousa.
Krima pantos :(, tous eheis dei palia sto rockwave?

@ Dark Exile: I've noticed your cool new avatar, it rocks :)

o stavris o kementzetzis
me kamposa paidia
eperen tin parean at
ki ekseven sa khoria.

heheh by the way i have got an antique "lyra pontiaka".My origins are in Pontus a hellenic city in northern turkey it calls "tırapezon"in turkish.So i am a semi-romaoi.Not greek but hellenic origined ex oriental roman empire citizen.Its good to see romaois from cyprus in here.

by the way the guy with scimitars in my avatar is a dark elf.Perhaps some of you that likes fantastic novels knows him hehe.

dark_Exile said:
by the way the guy with scimitars in my avatar is a dark elf.Perhaps some of you that likes fantastic novels knows him hehe.
It's obviously a dark elf ... ... and regarding the two scimitars, his cloak and the cave-like surrounding... it just screams for being my so beloved Drizzt Do'Urden <3 :rolleyes: :loco: [yeah, but I'd rather go for Zaknafein :oops:] whoops, off-topic ;D

@Hell Kitty: Yeah, "masterpiece as always" describes Markus' work the best ;D

@Cerulean: Stories? Where? Where? *g*

paradoxile said:
EXILE you never tod me you speak greek
...said the right guy. Don't think it never got suspicious that you also seem to speak at least a bit of every fukkin' language that ever existed on this unholy planet :rolleyes: [no offence intended (;]
And I just remember you called me "ausfallende deutsche frau" somewhere... here's my answer "ruhe auf den billigen pl&#228;tzen!" ... :p

paradoxile said:
EXILE you never tod me you speak greek

Well my greek is not that good.I tried to improve it with Irja heheh but its not that easy for me because its in an language family that i am not well enough.Especially i dont know anything about its alphabet.Also the language Pontiaka that my parents in pontus speaks is not same with greek.Its mixed with turkish language.I have to improve my greek someday.