Farmakon sign to Elitist

I remember the first time nevershine told me that Lee approached them... He was quite excited ;) Wonder why... hmmm... But as of that day I've seen the situation advance and now it's like this... Good work, both Elitist (Lee) and Farmakon... Now... DO ME A DAMN GOOD RECORD ;)

Excellent! This time had to come sooner or later, congratulations guys! It's gonna be awesome to hear your music recorded professionally, and to catually pick up a CD in store! The songs you have done already sound amazing, so I can't wait to absorb an albums worth of material!

Hey downfall, Is your avatar from a Wilbur Smith book cover? I was just in Dominion shopping for OJ and I noticed one of his books, and it totally reminded me of your Avatar....Just wondering!

I don't actually know. it was just something I picked up when searching google's images with the word 'eye'. The picture has mathematical equations and theorems written over it...

Thanks!

What comes to the 'professionally produced', I don't know... :D
The recording-quality will probably be a little better than on 'My Sanctuary In Solitude', so if that counts as professional, then...
We actually decided the date we're hitting studio already, but I haven't had the time to update our web-pages yet. According to our current plans the date is going to be 31.01.2003. (two days after my birthday... :))

We're recording a demo again this weekend so we can plan the details more carefully for the last three songs we have composed.

:eek: I didn't post on here yet?? :confused:

Ah well, congratulations again chaps. And I even helped you get promoted on another forum, and probably played on internet radio if Lee's sent the CD yet. :headbang:

You should give me lots of money now. :p No?? Ah well, worth a try. ;)

I must say that the studio where they're going to record the album can pruduce good sound. I've recorded with my own band a demo there, and the man there can really produce good sound quality... Good luck guys! And I found a smilie of Pirkka... ->
aktion047.gif

Oh, and if you're not going to give rustymetal lots of money, you can give it to me...
aktion041.gif