Farmales Boozofest III

Which one is better?

• Total voters

Mazah

Metal Monk
Jun 25, 2003
Here
www.myspace.com
Chamone!! In Valkeakoski, the place costs 120€ so everybody has to chip in, depending on how many people are coming from 2-5 €, there is a sauna and you can sleep over. I have to confirm the date very soon so, which one is better? 12th or 26th of february?

nevershine said:
2€!?!? You think there's 60 people coming? :lol: Roight...
Yep!!!!
and only 10 of them are males....:D

I see at the moment more people prefer 26th

2Mazah:
When is the deadline for finall reservation?

Mazah said:
B-sali is this place in valkeakoski, it's basically like a conference room or something, but there is also a sauna. A Large sauna. And if i remember correctly, two fridges. It's quite big and cheap, i've drank there 3-4 different times. It's right next to all the pubs, two kepab places, a grill, R-kioski, Toni's apartment and stuff. I think you're supposed to be outta there by 10 A.M. or something but we've always been there 'till 2-4 P.M.

in what kind of building is this organized?!?
is there any music or tv as well?

Ok, i called back there today and they said that 26th was already booked, we we're too slow. So, the next FARMALES BOOZOFEST will take place 12th of february. Let me know who's coming asap so i'll know beforehand how much you have to pay.

No sleeping places, so take your sleeping bags. A very large fridge, a sort of a kitchen room with microwave and stuff and i also saw some sort of a CD player. I also saw a huge load of booze in there too today when i went to take a look at the place but those propably weren't ours either... The place is at the very centrum of Valkeakoski. It was a different place than what i thought but this one is even better!!!