Farmales Boozofest III

Which one is better?

• Total voters
Rusty: Rats! Now I have to change my wallpaper again, it suddenly began to feel soo dirty... :(

Windom Pearl said:
In addition to being small my weewee also fires blanks and pees on the floor whenever possible. Our mutual relatinonship is...troubled. Which may explain my need to show it everywhere.
Ahahhahahaa.

And no more hair cutting, you hippies. :(

Lolita Vampiriá said:
One should never call anyone's willy small no matter what. "It" might get sad and never grow again. :(

where´s willy? can´t see it.. :lol:

METAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
jump3.gif
jump3.gif
jump3.gif
jump3.gif
jump3.gif

METAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody, let's cut our hair. All of it, eyebrows, pubic hair and all. Totally plain, like buddhist monks. Say, better yet, let's move into a monastery and become full-time buddhist monks. That'd be different, eh?

"When I'm big I wanna be a buddhist monk."

Orchid said:
Everybody, let's cut our hair. All of it, eyebrows, pubic hair and all. Totally plain, like buddhist monks. Say, better yet, let's move into a monastery and become full-time buddhist monks. That'd be different, eh?

"When I'm big I wanna be a buddhist monk."

I had serious plans to go to Tibet to live there in the majestic, marvelous mountains... with great landscapes , athmosphere, which brings you eternal inspiration...

We'd spray all over the bathroom. And don't suggest that we sit down while doing it, that's only done when having a dump.