Farmales Boozofest III

Which one is better?

• Total voters
HPIM0333.JPG

Mazah said:
Oh really? Shit, i was way too drunk... Did someone take a picture of me and Marko while we had our tongues in each others mouths? I just had a horrible flashback...

Matti, and nipples!!! do u remember? , hahahahahaha:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

we were sleeping in sauna head to head until u started..... hahahahahhahhaaa
anyway... great time

Anth: Great pics! :D
How does Marko ALWAYS manage to get a picture taken of his weewee...? :)

Anth said:
Matti, and nipples!!! do u remember? , hahahahahaha:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

we were sleeping in sauna head to head until u started..... hahahahahhahhaaa
anyway... great time
What? I tried to have sex with you and you had to kick my ass? Well fine, but at least i cleaned it up... By the way, that place doesn't look that METAALL!!! afterwards. Some how all of us don't fit into that backround... And those pictures where very honest about the level of my drunkness also...

Downfall said:
Anth: Great pics! :D
How does Marko ALWAYS manage to get a picture taken of his weewee...? :)

We should dedicate a whole section in our website to pictures of Marko's weewee...

Mazah said:
We should dedicate a whole section in our website to pictures of Marko's weewee...
Probably, maybe after he shows it on our next gig. Then we'll have enough material to fill a section. Eventually, we'll have enough to fill a separate site... ;)

Rusty: I wanted to change my appearance so that our vast fanbase (namely you) would give me some time to live my private life... ;)

Downfall said:
Rusty: I wanted to change my appearance so that our vast fanbase (namely you) would give me some time to live my private life... ;)
Nonono, I wasn't staring at you through those binoculars. I was admiring your wallpaper. Expertly put up, I must say.