Fascist Moderation

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
Please review the Guidelines... again. Read this post... then understand why the morons ruin even that approach for everyone else. I am now embracing the fascist monacher. Explanations are for people who are capable of reason. Threads get deleted because idiots post in them and idiots are not to be reasoned with... as M-W.com so aptly puts it, idiots are idiots because they suffer from "Idoicy: extreme mental retardation. Something notably stupid or foolish." I'm weary of trying to explain rules, guidelines and reasoning to those incapable or unwilling to use reason.

If you see idiots in action, PM me. If you see threads dissapear... you'll now know why. If idiots continue their idiocy... they will be banned. period.

And to those who are not Idiots I say..... Thanks. :)

Carry on.

metal_wrath said:
Although I agree, I believe the latest thread was started by someone not involved in this forum, so that shouldn't be a reason for this 'crackdown' imo
there are 100 other reasons why there SHOULD be a crackdown. Samsara has it right on.

next thing you know we'll have a black list determining who's the idiot and who isn't to know who's posts can be relentlessly deleted :Smug:

but have it your way, we'll see if it works...