Fascist Moderation

I would just like to say that Mr Samsara is really cool and is not gay at all
*brownnosing*

i guess i have gone off topic a few times without noticing...sorry for that

Mr Samsara said:
Such creative energy should be used in the creation of worthwhile threads and interesting posts.
Well I'm a very sarcastic person most of the time. What I meant basically is that having a new ip is so easy that banning doesn't work too well when it comes to solve trolling....

prowlergrig said:
are ppl who quadruple-post considered idiots? :heh:

That depends. 4 stupid posts in a row = Idiot.... My answering 4 posts in a row because I don't have time to fit everything in a single post... not idiotic.. but I apologize if it is an inconvenience.

and your sarcasm is not lost on me, btw.:Smug:

Deadlift said:
Talk less and moderate more. If you can't moderate properly than hire a new mod. (no offence)

Good luck :kickass:

Why don't you PM me with suggestions on how I can "moderate properly" and I'll take it under consideration..... and no offence taken. (sorry)

Deadlift said:
Talk less and moderate more. If you can't moderate properly than hire a new mod. (no offence)

Good luck :kickass:

Are you serious? I'm not kissing anyone's arse here, but I think Samsara is a great mod. He does his job, which, on a forum like this one, must be next to impossible. Just because he's a mod doesn't take away his right to contribute to threads either.

Lol,
@
Announcement (if you want to help Blondie look inside)

also the idiot rule is worth reiterating.