Fates Warning Set

Well, no one really knows as they haven't played a gig in what, 4-5 years (unless you lived in Athens, Greece!) And since the show hasn'at actually occurred yet, your guess is probably *almost* as good as anyone's. I'd say if you guessed "anything from the Ray Alder era" you'd be 100% correct. My opinion? They won't hesitate to perform "Through Different Eyes", "At Fates Hands", "Part of the Machine", "Eye to Eye", "Point of View", "Monument", "Outside Looking In", APSOG Parts 1, 2, 9 (and hopefully 12!), "One", "Pieces of Me", "Left Here" and "Wish". Maybe an encore of "Girl You Know Its True" and "Baby Got Back".

In addition to Scott's picks, I feel quite certain we will get the Ivory Gate of Dreams in there. It's the perfect situation to call for it. Also, Still Remains. Other than Monument, I predict that Inside Out will be the least Ray-era album represented in the show.

They played "Face The Fear" from Inside Out last time they toured...

Mr. Mosher's picks are pretty good though... I'd add Another Perfect Day, Nothing Left To Say, The Eleventh Hour, We Only Say Goodbye...

But I'd rather hear... Static Acts, Shades Of Heavenly Death, Anarchy Divine, Island In The Stream... etc.. you know the songs they never play...

The only Arch Era song they have attempted in years is Prelude To Ruin...

And of course "IVORY GATE OF DREAMS" WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!! :headbang:

I tried to think abt what theyve been playing 'recently' in order to answer the OP. And while it would be a shame if they didnt play, Through Different Eyes - it may not be likely. :(

Here's that I believe has a good chance:

At Fates Hands
Nothing Left To Say
Life in Still Water
Eye to Eye
Point of View
The Eleventh Hour
We Only Say Goodbye
Monument
Island in the Stream
Face The Fear
APSOG 3, 4, 7, 11
One
Pieces of Me
Still Remains
Another Perfect Day
Simple Human

Oh and Ill add Silent Cries, since they played it in 2007 and would be a nice surprise.

As for CD played entirely, I believe it would be a good idea for them to play all of Perfect SYmmetry. Now THAT would be a great gift to the fans.

Or how abt callin up John Arch for a song or 2. Doubt he's doing much. ;)

7th

Or how abt callin up John Arch for a song or 2. Doubt he's doing much. ;)
7th

that is just what i was going to inquire. what are the chances if any that Arch will show up and do a few classics with them?

i personally would still love to hear Ray tackle a few tracks from before his entrance into the band.

Fata Morgana
Prelude To Ruin
Traveler In Time
Guardian
Orphan Gypsy
etc...

one can have their dreams, can't they? hahaha

i personally would still love to hear Ray tackle a few tracks from before his entrance into the band.

I think thats actually less likely than an appearance of Mr Arch himself. With a possible exception of Prelude to Ruin, which theyve at least played in the past 10 years. If they play that, or really anything pre-PS, itll be the 'big surprise' for the fans. Altho, Id much rather be surprised w/all of PS.

:headbang: