Fates Warning: Who will be behind the kit... and warm up shows?

13ShadesofGray

RI Porch Commando
Oct 21, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.colleengray.com
Bobby Jarzombek will, once again, be a special guest drummer for ProgPower USA. (A Mighty Horns Up to you, Bobby!)

Some of you may have heard about a warm up show at JAXX in Virgina (it's currently listed on their website). Per Jim:

"While we are expecting to do some warm up shows, and Jaxx is among them, nothing is confirmed yet and shouldn't be considered finalized until confirmed here."

Confirmations for any warm up shows will be added as they come in. Stay tuned...

I think any real fan would want to see Zonder but I guess that ship has sailed. Bobby will be fun to watch for sure though!

Night On Brocken turns 25 this year and Inside Out probably has anniversary at 15 years. What are the chances of them doing either of those albums as part of whole set? Slim?

They'll most likely play some material off of "Inside Out," but don't count on them doing anything from "Night On Brocken." I don't think they've played anything off of that album since 1988. Besides, I don't think Ray could handle those songs anymore. That's not to knock on the album, as I enjoy listening to it to this day.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Why would they play anything of Night on Brocken? It's as old as the hills and it's their worst release... I'm just sayin' :lol:

Now Inside Out is a different story!!

^^^The title track kills, as well as Kiss of Death and especially Soldier Boy. Always liked the NWOBHM in the air on this release.

I hope they play A Pleasant Shade of Gray in its entirety. That's probably very unlikely but hopefully they'll at least play some of it. I'd dye happy if they played parts 6-9.