Fav. song off of In Search...

What's your favorite song on In Search Of The Truth?

• The Masterplan

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Rulers Of The Mind

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Watching The Skies

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • State Of Paralysis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Encounter

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Mark Of The Triangle

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dark Waters

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Different Worlds

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Misled

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
"Watching the Skies" is my fav'.
There's something about it that touches me.
Every once in a while I stumble across songs
like that, and luckily I found this song :eek:)

But it's tough, the whole album is just brilliant,
and once I put it on, I can't turn it off!!!

Watching The Skies just strikes me as being absolute perfection, although the entire album is brilliant. Close in the running are Rulers, Waters, and Triangle. And then there's Different Worlds, possibly the most disturbing ballad in recent memory.

Right now my favourite song is probably The Encounter. The riff at 1:30 (it totally blew me away... worth the price of the album just for that riff :)) and the chorus is the high point of the album in my opinion.

I can't vote on just one song. When I got this in the mail and turned it on, my jaw hit the ground. When it was finished, I quickly had it replay again and again. It's just an amazing album.

What made it even better was when I got to talk with Tom Englund about it. What a guy, and what a damn fine album!

Spudd

The Masterplan hands down, now that is a killer chorus with a great solo as well :headbang:, the softy different worlds not far behind......

Watching the Skies

The first one I listened to, recommended by Blackspirit months ago. Bought the album immediately and love the whole thing.

A tie beatween the masteplan and watchin the... But the choice goes too...

The masterplan!

Why? Well, F_V said it all....:)

-phyros

Wow, I am very suprised to see that I am the first one to vote for "Rulers Of The Mind". I am equally suprised to see that the amazing "Dark Waters" has only garnered one vote. Brilliant album though... all songs are gems!