Favorite Album Artwork?

What is your favorite Kalmah album cover?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
I saw a poll like this on the Opeth forums and I was interested to hear what everyone thinks. Which Kalmah album hosts your favorite artwork? Not only that, but think about how well the cover art reflects on the music too.

For me I think They Will Return is perfect. I love the color, and the swamp creature with the staff thing is just perfect. Not incredibly agressive but very fucked up, yet melancholic at the same time...Just like the album! What do you guys think?

I agree with you, They Will Return is the best because the colors compliment the cover so great! And the cover itself matches perfectly with the swamp music! To me, its the swampest of the albums::: cover, music, and vocals!!

voted swampsong - a question to the band:

Could we get the picture which is in the middle of the swampsong booklet as a wallpaper?
i can pay for it :lol: its amazing ( <3 yay! )

coming back to the poll. i like the picture of the swamplord dancing the black waltz with his partner ^^ the mysticism in the swampsong artwork wins for me though...

The TWR cover has been my favorite since the begining. I just love the colors and the "strange" atmosphere it gives to the already mystical drawing. Kind of reminds me of the cavern in FF7 at the end of the game... No gamer in here ? ;)