Favorite American Black Metal Bands

abysslooker

Jul 18, 2003
Detroit, MI
Visit site
so yeah, just so some of you know black metal comes from other countries besides Norway, Finland and Sweden, really its no joke. So for those who know that who are your favorites.

BLACK WITCHERY
MANIAC BUTCHER
FOG
JUDAS ISCARIOT
CONQUEROR

abysslooker said:
so yeah, just so some of you know black metal comes from other countries besides Norway, Finland and Sweden, really its no joke. So for those who know that who are your favorites.

BLACK WITCHERY
MANIAC BUTCHER
FOG
JUDAS ISCARIOT
CONQUEROR

As far as I am concerned, with the exception of a couple bands from Canada (Revenge, Axis of Advance, Allfather, etc...) and France (Antaeus, Arkhon Infaustus), it is ALL about what is coming out of the USA nowadays. Witness:

BLACK WITCHERY (The greatest band on the planet right now)
CULT OF DAATH
KRIEG
THORNSPAWN
PERVERSERAPH
GNOSTIC
DEMONCY (I think usa?)
BLACK DAWN
ENGORGE
BLACK MASS OF ABSU

abysslooker said:

BLACK WITCHERY
MANIAC BUTCHER
FOG
JUDAS ISCARIOT
CONQUEROR

BTW, someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think some of those bands are from America? Maniac Butcher is eastern european of some flavor or another, and Conqueror is Canadian, no?

Gory Elephant said:
BTW, someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think some of those bands are from America? Maniac Butcher is eastern european of some flavor or another, and Conqueror is Canadian, no?

conqueror might be from canada and yes you are right about maniac butcher. I think what confused me was they sound so much like Black Witchery.

Grand Belial's Key
Demoncy
Absu
Judas Iscariot are pretty good too but people always rag on me for liking him/them.

tara said:
Judas Iscariot are pretty good too but people always rag on me for liking him/them.

I think the reason why people hate him so much is because he is really cocky and hates almost every black metal band. I thought it was funny when he said Norway makes Black metal for 14 year old girls. haha!

fuck all you stupid bitches.Do you think this is the right place to discuss black metal u fools?
Engorge and Conqueror is not even black metal.

Judas Iscariot is one of the finest black metal acts ever so dont come bambling your bullshit.

abysslooker said:
I didn't know they had hippies in Norway. Go hug a tree...
Since when does being anti-racist automatically make someone a hippie?:rolleyes: I'm not a hippie, but I wish death to the KKK. I also do not agree with neo-Nazi ideology, but I still like bands like Graveland, Gontyna Kry, Burzum, etc. for their music.

Life Sucks said:
Since when does being anti-racist automatically make someone a hippie?:rolleyes: I'm not a hippie, but I wish death to the KKK. I also do not agree with neo-Nazi ideology, but I still like bands like Graveland, Gontyna Kry, Burzum, etc. for their music.

he simply hates Judas Iscariot because they are racist, big fuking deal, alot of the music I listen to I don't agree with the lyrics, but if people wouldn't be so closed minded saying just cuz a band is rascist autimatically means they suck, thats fucking stupid, something a hippie would do. That also doesn't stop alot of Christians and Catholics from listening to Black Metal, I mean only the lyrics are about impaling christ, gang banging virgin mary, and the bloody stool of our horned savior, but that doesnt stop them from lstening to it.

but in his eyes that would mean if you listen to Judas Priest you are a faggot! :OMG:

Noctuary fucking own.
And didn't you guys hear? Anti-racism is latest trend. I say let people think and say whatever the fuck they want. In the grand scheme of things that ideology isn't the worst thing to spawn from humanity. As long as people are thinking who cares? Let NS elitists love themselves in peace. haha

SADUDE said:
Noctuary fucking own.
And didn't you guys hear? Anti-racism is latest trend. I say let people think and say whatever the fuck they want. In the grand scheme of things that ideology isn't the worst thing to spawn from humanity.