Favorite American Black Metal Bands

UM=Mainstream_supportnr1 said:
fuck all you stupid bitches.Do you think this is the right place to discuss black metal u fools?
Engorge and Conqueror is not even black metal.

Judas Iscariot is one of the finest black metal acts ever so dont come bambling your bullshit.

Come on, dude, when lacking anything more interesting to say, splitting hairs with someone about the genre of music they put a band in (especially when done with such an air of arrogant finality, as if your word is law) is INCREDIBLY juvenile.

Besides, I disagree with your assessment. Surely you can hear the influence of Blasphemy, Darkthrone, and (to a lesser extent) Beherit/Sarcafago in Engorge? They most certainly are black metal.

And, fine, ok, if you want to say Conqueror is not black metal, what will you call it? War metal? Attack metal? That would be fair, I suppose, but it is still silly to split hairs in such a way, as I certainly would consider war metal (Conqueror, Revenge, Black Witchery, Bestial Warlust, Abominator, Sacramentary Abolishment, etc, etc...) an offshoot under the black metal umbrella.

And, I also disagree with your statement on Judas Iscariot, but since that is a matter of pure taste, it would be silly to argue, no?