Favorite ...And Justice For All Track?

Favorite song on ...And Justice For All?

• Blackened

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • ...And Justice For All

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Eye Of The Beholder

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • One

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • The Shortest Straw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harvester Of Sorrow

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • The Frayed Ends Of Sanity

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • To Live Is To Die

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dyers Eve

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
LMAO @ the audible bass! No shit huh? Sometimes I wonder if they just did that to Jason as a joke, cuz they were pretty fuct up to him for a while. I've devoted my musical direction in the vein of early to mid Metallica, and I absolutely worship them, but I don't know if I could put up with all the bullshit they gave him. Maybe from James and Kirk, but not some whiny, snot-nosed fartknocker like Lars.

that wasn't very hard, one is so much better than all the other tracks, imo it's a quite weak album, at least compared to it's predecessors, while it's an awesome album compared with what came after...

Clearly "To live is to die". It's also clearly my favorite Metallica song of all time! I was a pretty big fan of them in the early 90's, but has since lost my interest in them and now I only have two records by them ("Justice" & "Kill 'em all) and "To live is to die" is the only one that I occasionally listen to! The rest of "justice" is a bit unintresting for me unfortunatly although it was my favorite album of theirs when I was a big fan of them.

i think dyers eve. I also liked "the one". Yes, the production of that album was complete crap though! You can somtimes here a couple bass notes @ the end of the riffs though...