Votes: 27 25.0%
  • Music Of Mass Destruction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Greater Of Two Evils

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Alive 2

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Hard to tell for me if Alive2 is really bad, but it hurts so much in my heart to see/hear that lineup nowadays. I really couldn't judge properly.

WCFYA is great, but it lacks diversity. That's why I love Vol.8 so much. Putting Catharsis and Cowboy Song on one album, just amazing.
I voted GOTE cause you really could kinda feel the intensity and the fun the guys had recording it. And you gotta love the cover artwork.

For clarification, I meant KISS Alive 2 sucked, not Thrax Alive 2.

And know that I know KISS cheated on Alive...:erk:

Side 4 of Kiss Alive 2 I like, Rocket Ride and all.

I wanted some girl to take a rocket ride in 1977 and I didn't even know what they were singing about. Yeah alright lets go in outer space baby. :lol:

oh and for clarification I feel the other way around.

jackfromczech said:
Where are all the reunion supporters defending their Bellthrax albums....?

Right here..Among the Living is their best album, it's solid from start to finish.
WCFYA was ok, it had some great tracks but is 1/2 filler.

slowdeath said:
Right here..Among the Living is their best album, it's solid from start to finish.
WCFYA was ok, it had some great tracks but is 1/2 filler.

If you were right slowdeath, WCFYA wouldn't hit the first place in this poll...;)

jackfromczech said:
If you were right slowdeath, WCFYA wouldn't hit the first place in this poll...;)

I actually am a little shocked it did. I liked it, but liked S442 better.

How many of you that put WCFYA in first place are younger than 35?? I'd be interested to know that. I'm 40, was there from day 1 with Fistful of metal and will admit I'm partial to the Belladonna material. His voice is what set them apart from the other "big 3"-- a guy who can actually sing in a thrash outfit.

jackfromczech said:

because its a internet poll on a messageboard that prob has a a ratio of 2:1 , bush/ reunion supporters, not a sample of the whole anthrax fan base. Go back to the RBC and do the math!

the_walking_dude said:
because its a internet poll on a messageboard that prob has a a ratio of 2:1 , bush/ reunion supporters, not a sample of the whole anthrax fan base. Go back to the RBC and do the math!
Aha, so from your point of view everyone who voted for a Bushthrax album must be necessarily a Bush fan, right? You're making me laugh dude.
How the fuck dare you kick me out of this board?! I just wrote down my somewhat anti-reunion opinion and the roof was on fire... You're the ones who can't approve of the others' opinions. It's sad.

the_walking_dude said:
You always talk to stupidest shit. Any Anthrax fan has the right to post here... so I suggest if you can't deal with that, then you should go somewhere eles and do your own fuckin' math.

POT is mine. In my opinion it was everything an Anthrax record should have--super aggressive yet tight production, excellent guitar tone, excellent song writing, Joey sounding a little darker than on the other records, the best album cover for any Anthrax record, and Danny had some great leads on it