Favorite band?

Where is the line between rock and metal anyway? (just to add fuel to the bonfire) :devil:

Jeez, I know I'm supposed to pick one... But currently Ayreon & Emerson, Lake & Palmer are my favorite bands. Ayreon is pretty borderline though on the new album. I really do not listen to much metal anymore, at least for the last 3-4 weeks I've been listening to Prog Rock, Jazz/Fusion, & a bit of Shred. Also, Marty Friedman's "Scenes" has not been able to find it's way out of my CD player. It's like New Age guitar music with slight shred tendencies.

Mathiäs;6897113 said:
Probably Yes. And then a tie between Jethro Tull, Zeppelin, and many other bands I enjoy.

Good taste. Zeppelin were my favorite band for a long time when I was young, but I haven't been into them for awhile now. I still never checked out Presence, but Houses was my favorite.

Yes, that is Damon Johnson. He has done everything from playing guitar for Alice Cooper on the 2006 tour, being a member of the Damned Yankees, writing a hit song for Stevie Knicks, to becoming a walk-on guitar player for a country band..... just because he loves playing music..... and he pretty much excells at whatever style he attempts.

Bryant

Isn't that the band with Slave to the System's singer?