Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Symbolic (1995)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Sound of Perserverance (1998)

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
Human with ITP and Symbolic(was my favorite for awile) tied in second.

top 3 songs from Human:
1 - Secret Face
2 - Cosmic Sea
3 - See Through Dreams

\m/(><)\m/

shit dude, I dunno. I think personally, I derive the most enjoyment out of listening to Sound of Perseverance material, but I enjoy all of their albums almost equally. Sound of Perseverance songs are amazing on the DVDs though.

Individual Thought Patterns. That album is amazing. Great riffs throughout, great bassplaying by the bass king himself, Steve DiGiorgio, nice drumming by Gene Hoglan and ripping solos by both Chuck Shuldiner and the King Diamond axeman, Andy LeRoque. Everything came together on that album and to me, it's the perfect Death album. Human is close behind, though.

This is insanely hard. It came down to Individual Thought Patterns and The Sound Of Perseverance for me, but I did end up voting for The Sound Of Perseverance. Melody, complexity, heaviness, feeling, emotion, strong lyrics...it's a perfect album. That is easily on my top three or four albums of all time and that goes by any band or anyone.

Speaking of ITP did anyone notice the kick drum parts on 2 sections of Overactive Imagination. Fucking awsome