Favorite Drum Tracks of All Time

His name is Joey Jordison. And, much as I may be prepared to defend Slipknot, he is far too good for them.

^^^Yeah, he did tour with Satyricon. Bands like that are where his tastes really lie. Somebody bought me a Roadrunner 'Best Of Deicide', and he wrote the liner notes for it. He must be good if he can step in for Frost!

The drummer is the only talented member of Slipknot. I think many people would agree with me there.

Oh, and Slayer > Slipknot no doubt.

Deicide pwns too.

EDIT: LOL 2 other people posted his name before me so nmind that.

- Fatass

Tubbs Mcgee said:
The drummer is the only talented member of Slipknot. I think many people would agree with me there.

Oh, and Slayer > Slipknot no doubt.

Deicide pwns too.

EDIT: LOL 2 other people posted his name before me so nmind that.

- Fatass

I wouldn't say he was the only talented member, but he's certainly the only member who's talent manifests itself in the songs. If that makes sense.
It was really retarded, because Slayer were on before SLipknot. Had they been the other way round, Slipknot would've really impressed me, but after the way Slayer played just about anybody would have seemed utter shite :lol:
Good gig though, Mastodon were cool. Hatebreed were ultra-shit though.

Mick thompson is actually an insane guitarist, I have a couple of tutorial videos of him 'fret wanking' and showing various techniques, he could give that fat idiot Yngwie a run for his money. Im tellin you, i met yngwie malmsteen at a guitar show and jesus what an arrogant cunt. Im actually surprised that mike hasnt done a signing session at a guitar show or something.