Favorite Drummers?

awwww. you mad because your dads a rapest and your mothers a street whore? after all you are from the land of criminals and loosers. lmao!

mtf man, what u got against us Aussies anyways, where the fuck are you from ya cunt

btw - SA was the only non-convict state so fuck you

Danallica said:
mtf man, what u got against us Aussies anyways, where the fuck are you from ya cunt

btw - SA was the only non-convict state so fuck you

LMAO!!! rite on cue. calm down, it's just the internet. fag!

Danallica said:
ah fuck, why do i bite at these n00b cunts anyways, bloody dicks

LMAO!!!! aussies are funny fuckers. i aint got shit agaist you guys. i just really didn't have much to work with. lol. :)

I love when people Aussie-bash. It always makes me want to run out into the street and yell, "OI! Look 'ere! This cunt fuckin' had a go at the lot of ya over the in-ter-nets! I wouldn't fuckin' take that!" Then follow that up with a mass rally down the main street where we all heckle the prime minister about the price of beer.

Décadent said:
I love when people Aussie-bash. It always makes me want to run out into the street and yell, "OI! Look 'ere! This cunt fuckin' had a go at the lot of ya over the in-ter-nets! I wouldn't fuckin' take that!" Then follow that up with a mass rally down the main street where we all heckle the prime minister about the price of beer.

:kickass:

I had a 'roo steak the other day that was tougher than the soles of my shoe, and it was fucking extra-rare! Won't be eating that shit again soon. Emu/croc/camel > roo.

Décadent said:

:lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol: