Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X

• FF Mistic Quest

• FF Tactics

• Total voters
I won't lie... FF7 has my favorite battle system (materia yay!). It can be as complex as you want it to be, or as casual. You can spend hours trying to come up with those supercombinations (I forgot what they were, its been at least 2 years since I picked this game up last). Also, this has the most EVIL music in the whole series. It doesn't hurt that the atmosphere of the game is really bleak....

FF3 (er, 6) has the best villain in the whole series though. And that stupid 'Vanish + Death' trick that I want to use in every battle, thus making the game extrememly easy :/

I've been craving a few hours of Final Fantasy Tactics, but I can't find my playstation...

ff7 would definetely be my 2nd favorite. although it is biased because i never playe 8,9, or 10, or tactics because im a jew and am too cheap to waste money on videogame systems.

I like 1 the best, but I think 3 (American) is maybe technically the best. All the later ones that I've played are more just you getting dragged along plot lines by the nose.

7. Chocobo racing kicks ass!

8 was too easy. All you had to do was summon the GF every battle. I'm currently playing 9. And I've not yet played the earlier games. And I only have a PS1 so I can't play 10.

I voted for FF2. I think the settings are the coolest, and the story is the best. It's fantasy with a little but not too much technology, which is what bugged me a lot about the ther ones.

Land of Monsters is the fucking coolest shit ever... it's also the best because it had a lot of pioneering FF stuff in it that shows up in the later games- it was the first game to have calling, and it really implemented well the concept of 'using' weapons which would have a special effect, but you weren't really sure what that effect was until you experimented a lot.

The secret, uncatalogued stuff in that game is really well-done, and the end boss isn't ridiculously stupid the way, say , Sephiroth is.

Although I do agree that the spells in the later ones are more fun to watch.

yeah, those are the REAL FF2 and FF3.

The american FF2 and FF3 were FF4 and FF6 in Japan (respectively).

Some hacker guys spent like months translating those NES games. Someone did it with FF5, too, but that got released in America not too long ago.