Favorite Final Fantasy game?

7 and 9 for me. 2 of the best games I've ever played. I wish I had the time these days to buy them and play them again.

played 5- 10. Only one i didn't like was 8. terrible game!

Any one else kinda put off by the "new" 7 stuff like the film and the new games? I don't know much about the games but advent children was a piece of shit- clearly tagged on story. The animation was class but too fast moving in the fight scenes to fully even know what was going on. Very dissappointing.

7 and 9 for me. 2 of the best games I've ever played. I wish I had the time these days to buy them and play them again.

played 5- 10. Only one i didn't like was 8. terrible game!

Any one else kinda put off by the "new" 7 stuff like the film and the new games? I don't know much about the games but advent children was a piece of shit- clearly tagged on story. The animation was class but too fast moving in the fight scenes to fully even know what was going on. Very dissappointing.

Yep.... My friend (a gamer fanboy that has anime posters of video game girls in bikini's on his bedroom walls; instead of real ones) raved to me about how I should see Advent Children as it was a continuation of the FF 7 story, and that it was "much better" that the feature length FF movie that came out several years ago.

You said it best; It was one of the worst piece of shit "movies" (of any kind) I have ever seen. Everything about it was total shit, except for the animation (but even that is negligible when everything else blows so damn hard).