Symphony X Gamers Unite!

Lately I've been playing a lot of Team Fortress (under the name Symphony X). That way I can sing "My domination!" every time my little red sniper dot explodes someone's head.

Awesome. I've been playing quite a bit of GunGame. Deathmatch only of course :Smug:

I picked up a new RPG by reccomandation last week, its called 'ODIN SPHERE' its a 2d side scroller, however don't let that decieve you, the amount of detail/and just artistic beauty thrown into this game is INCREDIBLE, also the musical scores are some of the best I've ever heard with amazing voice acting... and you all know how important voice acting is!

These are the games I keep coming back to:

Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Demise
Star Control 2/The Ur-quan Masters
Oblivion
Prey (it's better than Doom 3 imo)
Tyrian 2000
Civilization 2/3/4
Worms World Party
Diablo 2 (when I feel like it, it got boring at the start of the 2nd act)

I picked up a new RPG by reccomandation last week, its called 'ODIN SPHERE' its a 2d side scroller, however don't let that decieve you, the amount of detail/and just artistic beauty thrown into this game is INCREDIBLE, also the musical scores are some of the best I've ever heard with amazing voice acting... and you all know how important voice acting is!

I preordered Odin Sphere and got it the day it came out. I have always been one of those people who belive 2d gaming can serve up some unique and fun gameplay even in this day of flawless 3d. Odin Sphere is one of those 2d games that helps prove my point.

I don't like comparing 2d games to 3d games, because just because a game is in 3d doesn't make it good. Doom 3 is massively graphically intensive and stuff, but it doesn't have the charm of Star Control 2 or Transport Tycoon, does it? None of the 3d Worms games were any good, but Worms World Party, Armageddon and the original were all fantastic games - in 2d.

I've been playing Twilight Princess (Wii) lately and it's quite amazing. Almost as good as Wind Waker which to me, is the best in the series thus far. The cell shaded graphics fit it well IMO.

Oh yeah...and here's a link to my cherished gaming tattoos lol.
Kain, Mog, and Sephiroth

..don't have a picture of the tat. for this one...but it's identical to this on the outside of my left arm. /flex
Megaman

I've been playing Twilight Princess (Wii) lately and it's quite amazing. Almost as good as Wind Waker which to me, is the best in the series thus far. The cell shaded graphics fit it well IMO.

Kain, Mog, and Sephiroth

..don't have a picture of the tat. for this one...but it's identical to this on the outside of my left arm. /flex
Megaman

NICE !!!!
Man, I want to get a Spawn Tattoo somewhere on my body, but I may not, because I have this idea for a huge ass tattoo on my back, its stuck in my head and I won't forget it and its going to own.. seriously

I used to love Tex Murphy's adventures (Under a killing moon, The Pandora directive, Overseer) but they've ended when Microsoft bought Access Software... :|

NICE !!!!
Man, I want to get a Spawn Tattoo somewhere on my body, but I may not, because I have this idea for a huge ass tattoo on my back, its stuck in my head and I won't forget it and its going to own.. seriously

Thanks.

But I'm confused. You want a huge ASS tattoo on your back? Or you want a Spawn tattoo that's ...huge ass?:ill:

Kain, Mog, and Sephiroth

Megaman

DO I SEE FLESH TUNNELS?! ARE YOU AN EMO?!

Same keyboards FTW! LEts touch dicks

ROFL!

No thanks man, I'm in therapy from the last time I tried that kinky shit...you remember. :Smug:

Yep..I love Logitech. I want to get that G15? I think is what it's called. The one with the lil' screen on it for music, aim, games, etc..

I LOVE the F1-11213 buttons too...the roundness kicks ass; I'll never go back to a standard Fkeys keyboard.

Yeah I saw that, and ropund f keyes FTW. IN general other than cutomization, awesome looking buttons, and a whole shatload of buttons to play with, the sheer style is sleek and comfortable, I love it so much! You keep the comfort add-on 'ON' or 'OFF' you know the black thing that attaches to the bottom?