Symphony X Gamers Unite!

Doom.png

You win. Hands down. best game fucking ever.

01. Xenosaga I, II*, III** (*Best Game Story, **Best Game Soundtrack)
02. Final Fantasy. Especially X,X-2,XII (Runners up to the above)
03. Shadow Of The Colossus (The self-made story. No words because none are needed.)
04. Jade Empire (Fuckin A. Amazing story and gameplay)
05. A Link To The Past (The PWNAGE)
06. Illusion Of Gaia (Classic RPG. GREAT.)
07. Xenogears (Great game. Paved the way for XS)
08. Morrowind & Oblivion (Epic, open universe. RP to the max.)
09. Chrono Trigger (Great RPG)
10. Halo I, II (similarly UT200x) (Kill everything that moves. With intelligence.)
11. Prince of Persia I (Original, fun, arcade style)
12. Starcraft I (kekekekekekk)
13. Transworld Snowboarding. (WTF right? No. This game has great music and great vibes.)
14. Mario (yeah, all of those. well, the good ones)

Super Colossus ( Shadow of Colossus lol ) was such an interesting an original game !!! Nothing like it, and I played that one many times over and over haha.
So many people bitched about only having 2 weapons and not being able to do much, but I always told them thats what made the game so beautiful. There is nothing like holding on a flying stone creature/dragon while you're so high up in the atmosphere ! ARROW !!
Man I had a joke with my friend once, when I saw the spider colossus and it started walking towards me I started calling Arrow a lot and I was like ' um, Arrow.. ARROW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE ARROW GOD DAMNIT ARROW !!! ' lol, yeah lame..

Super Colossus ( Shadow of Colossus lol ) was such an interesting an original game !!! Nothing like it, and I played that one many times over and over haha.
So many people bitched about only having 2 weapons and not being able to do much, but I always told them thats what made the game so beautiful. There is nothing like holding on a flying stone creature/dragon while you're so high up in the atmosphere ! ARROW !!
Man I had a joke with my friend once, when I saw the spider colossus and it started walking towards me I started calling Arrow a lot and I was like ' um, Arrow.. ARROW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE ARROW GOD DAMNIT ARROW !!! ' lol, yeah lame..

What made the story so fucking amazing was that YOU made up, in your mind, why you were doing what you were doing. Were you getting your ass beat down in the dirt, pounded, cut, and crushed because of some sense of justice? Because you loved that dead girl? There are many many theories as to just what happened that she died, and the character Wanderer's connection to her. You don't even really have a name. It's beautiful because it's your story to create, and you don't have to "upgrade" or get super mega powerful. You remain, from start to finish, a scraggly guy with a tireless determination to succeed in your quest, and with only the same trusty horse and meager weapons you start out with. It says so much by saying so little. Epic.

01. Xenosaga I, II*, III** (*Best Game Story, **Best Game Soundtrack)
02. Final Fantasy. Especially X,X-2,XII (Runners up to the above)
03. Shadow Of The Colossus (The self-made story. No words because none are needed.)
04. Jade Empire (Fuckin A. Amazing story and gameplay)
05. A Link To The Past (The PWNAGE)
06. Illusion Of Gaia (Classic RPG. GREAT.)
07. Xenogears (Great game. Paved the way for XS)
08. Morrowind & Oblivion (Epic, open universe. RP to the max.)
09. Chrono Trigger (Great RPG)
10. Halo I, II (similarly UT200x) (Kill everything that moves. With intelligence.)
11. Prince of Persia I (Original, fun, arcade style)
12. Starcraft I (kekekekekekk)
13. Transworld Snowboarding. (WTF right? No. This game has great music and great vibes.)
14. Mario (yeah, all of those. well, the good ones)

Hell yeah! Another big Xenosaga/Xenogears fan! The only dissapointment to me with the Xenosaga games is that none of them had a really fun battle system like Xenogears had. But yes, when it comes to story Xenosaga wins against any and all games out there. Sci-fi, philosophy, and religion all melded into one makes quite a deep plot. I especially like the heavy influence of ideas from Fredrich Neitzsche and Carl Jung. They are two of my favorite philosophers, especially Carl Jung. Also, Albedo was probably one of my favorite video game characters of all time too. Crispin Freeman, the guy who does his voice in the US versions of the series does a great performance in all the games and anime he does. But his role as Albedo is definately his best imo. He truly fits the character he plays in this.

Oh, and I loved BoF III back in the day. I was pissed though when I got to the last area of the game someone had stole my game! BoF IV is great too and the music is pretty awesome. I still own that game.

I like some games with good story, like Metal Gear Solid - games. They're very good. Solid snake is the man! :p Music is a bit techno atleast in MGS2, but I think that MGS1 has some really cool music themes.
I also really enjoy Soul Calibur, best fighting game I know.

Lately, I've only played some FPS multiplayergames with friends for fun. I of course pwn. :p

The Soul Calibur series is the only 3d fighting games that I like a lot. No other 3d fighting game I have ever played has been that great.

Doom owns, I've beaten it several times and played many WADs for it, so have I with Castle Wolfenstein ! Pretty amazing games for the time !
Breath of Fire 3 has some pretty good music, and Breath of Fire 4 had a really international music vibe thing going on, it was alright, but a lot of the Breath of Fire 3 music was jazzy and technoish but with really cool drum beats !
Suikoden 2 had alright music in it, it did its job, I really like at the beginning of Final Fantasy 3 ( 6 in japan ) where you fight that snail boss, the music on that part is so cool and it reminds me of Symphony X lol
Guily Gear does have cool music, but you just can't beat Marvel Vs. Capcom 2's jazz music ! Its so weird it fits ! lol
I'm sure I could whoop anyone in that game with Chip Zanuff !!

I don't take a GG challenge very lightly. Me and my friends are hardcore GG players. We all went to a tourny in hopes to find a challenge and basically ripped everyone limb from limb. We make use of like every little game mechanic there is in order to pull off the best combos there are. The key is knowing what moves each character can false roman cancel in order to get the best use out of them.

Oh, and I loved BoF III back in the day.

BoF III was a real fun game. I played it back when I was waiting Chrono Cross to come out (I believe it was around that time).

Musically I didn't like the stuff in the BoF series. Final Fantasy (Black Mages too), Megaman, and Chrono Trigger are the 3 top series for music choice for me.

Then again, theres a bunch more out there that is just as good.

BTW I think we already had a thread like this, and Battle Toads WON lol! EIther or, kick ass thread \m/

kingdomhearts2.jpg

gears_of_war.jpg

ff7_019.jpg

ff9.jpg

halo2.jpg

perfectdark.jpg

zelda-ocarina-of-time.gif

fable_w1.jpg

jade_empire_dh_wallpaper_1600x1200.jpg

starcraft.jpg

god_of_war_jaq.jpg

Guitar_Hero_II_ps2.jpg

And that pretty much sums up some of my favorite games! I mean more recently, you just cannot beat the goodness of super mario, and donkey kong, and metroid on the SNES!

I'm a huge PC game fan, especially FPS, I just built a screaming machine with all the latest kit.

I don't take a GG challenge very lightly. Me and my friends are hardcore GG players. We all went to a tourny in hopes to find a challenge and basically ripped everyone limb from limb. We make use of like every little game mechanic there is in order to pull off the best combos there are. The key is knowing what moves each character can false roman cancel in order to get the best use out of them.

I always play for fun no matter what.. but if I want to screw someone, I usually do it without a problem lol, but even if I lose I still have fun
I can whoop in Soul Caliber with Sophitia ! lol

Chrono Trigger, Secret Of Evermore, Secret of Mana, Contra, and Old Final Fantasy take the cake for me.

What a damn fine list. The aces of games...well Contra not so much lol. I would rather have Megaman & Legend of Zelda. :)