Favorite Growl-along?

ithirion

Triumph Over Brain
Aug 23, 2006
I tried to shorten the title so I'd have something to say here, but the title still pretty much says it all. :erk:

So, what is/are your favorite song/s to growl-along?

The song I most frequently growl and enjoy to growl is Lethe by Dark Tranquillity. Another all-time favorite, and in fact the first song I started growling in around fifth grade of primary school: the ever-beloved Mourning Palace. :D

The Valley of Winds Breath and Dragons Fire by Psycroptic is fucking fun to growl to. Especially the parts near the end.

this may sound a tad strange, but, one of my all time favorite growl-alongs is "unchained melody" by the rightous brothers.

yeaup.

see, in the early stages of learning to be a cookie monster, i didn't want to just growl, but wanted to enunciate also. my vocal coach turned me on the r&b, gospel and the oldies and would make me growl along to them. was wonderful training for developing the vocal chords.

Opeth has so many songs that I growl along to I can't count. Most of the time I growl along to Karma though. I absolutely love the nearly minute long growl at the end of the song.

Arch Enemy - "End of the Line" is what I think of when this is brought up. I absolutely love screaming along with their music, I might suck at it, but oh well.

End Of The Line is a good song to growl along to also. I like the circus theme the lyrics have.

Also another song I love growling along to is Touch Like An Angel Of Death from Children Of Bodom.