Favorite Growl-along?

since most people refer to him as the greatest electric bassist that has ever lived, there might be a case for you to make as to his being overrated, but this is one of those times where a common consesus grand statement like that is, in fact, true. jaco pastorious, i can pretty safely say, is the greatest electric bassist that has ever lived.

do either of you sweeties actually play bass, or an instrument? no, right?

cos i, yunno, play bass. and not with a pick, mind you.

These are great to growl along to
Psycroptic - The scepter of the ancient
Vomit the Soul - potraits of human abominations

biggsy said:
I HEAR THE BAYING OF THE HOUUUUNDS!!
"Ghost of Perdition" is pretty awesome, too. "GHOST OOOOOFFFF..MOTHEEEEEEEEERRRR..." and so on. :)
UndyingDarkness said:
Sounds charming.
It actually also features voice clips from Tori Amos' suicide hotline for victims of rape/sexual abuse in any way to comedic effect. Listen to it sometime. :lol:
Krigloch-Official UM D&D Nerd said:
the whole fucking band is overrated as fuck
Overrated...or just an incredible band? :Smug:

There isn't a vocalist out there for me who can even compete with Akerfeldt. The guy's a musical genius.

A decent guitarist too.

Krigloch-Official UM D&D Nerd said:
yep, its not easy. I hate when people say... "this sucks, he is just growling" when they cant come close to doing it.

Especially when it comes to gutturals and squeals. If someone said "anyone could do that" while I was playing something with (decent) sqeauls and gutturals in it, I would set them on fire.