Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Gateways to Annihilation

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Well didn't know this existed until right now, must be new! I'll begin with the most stereotypical forum thread, WHICH ALBUM IS YOUR FAVORITE!?!? No I'm not including Abominations of Desolation or the Laibach remixes, you weirdos can post as necessary. :p

Follow the link in my signature for a Morbid Angel review which reveals my favorite. :Spin:

Twas a tough decission between the masterpieces between Altars, Covenant, and Formulas for me cause each of which i think was non stop perfection and divertness. but COVENANT owns all . Some tracks just make the album stand out alone like Rapture, Pain Divine, World of Shit, God of Emptyness, Angel of Disease, Sworn to Black etc etc

loebs said:
Twas a tough decission between the masterpieces between Altars, Covenant, and Formulas for me cause each of which i think was non stop perfection and divertness. but COVENANT owns all . Some tracks just make the album stand out alone like Rapture, Pain Divine, World of Shit, God of Emptyness, Angel of Disease, Sworn to Black etc etc

I could not agree more. After much consideration, Covenant got my vote aswell.

After some deliberation I chose Covenant as my favorite. Blessed are the Sick is in a close second place. Domination is very catchy and the one that got me into Morbid and I played it to death. However, together the riffs, composition, drum sound, and overall production of Covenant make me like it the best. The other three studio albums (Altars, Forumlas, and Gateways) have some addicting moments and are all metal masterpieces as well, but there are parts of each of those three that kind of elude me whereas the other three can keep me interested, entertained, stimulated the whole time. Of course anything Morbid does ROCKS!

I generaly love Morbid Angel's albums but I could say that betwen "Blessed..." and "Domination" (my TOP favourites) I should vote the "Domination" album.BTW: I welcome me in the forum

Formulas Fatal to the Flesh.

first Morbid Angel cd I ever heard, and to this day my favorite. Nothing is Not is a fucking amazing track, and Invocation of the Continual One is amazing.
Domination is my second favorite.
I have seen Morbid Angel on their last four tours (i think it was with pantera, pantera again extreme steel, with deicide and ZYKLON, and then again with motorhead) unfortunately the only thing they ever play from FFttF is Bil Ur-Sag.
I wish i had seen them on the tour for Formulas because i have read that they played nothing but shit from that album (partly due i guess to Tucker being new in the band).
i also had the pleasure of meeting Commando and Jared Anderson at the last show i went too. Fucking coolest guys, too bad for Jared hes not in the band, but its good to see Tucker back.
Coolest thing ever is them playing Kawazu over the speaker, and then opening with Summoning Redemption

ChaosDeathcult said:
Formulas Fatal to the Flesh.

first Morbid Angel cd I ever heard, and to this day my favorite. Nothing is Not is a fucking amazing track, and Invocation of the Continual One is amazing.
Domination is my second favorite.
I have seen Morbid Angel on their last four tours (i think it was with pantera, pantera again extreme steel, with deicide and ZYKLON, and then again with motorhead) unfortunately the only thing they ever play from FFttF is Bil Ur-Sag.
I wish i had seen them on the tour for Formulas because i have read that they played nothing but shit from that album (partly due i guess to Tucker being new in the band).
i also had the pleasure of meeting Commando and Jared Anderson at the last show i went too. Fucking coolest guys, too bad for Jared hes not in the band, but its good to see Tucker back.
Coolest thing ever is them playing Kawazu over the speaker, and then opening with Summoning Redemption
I saw Morbid on those same tours myself except that deicide one cause it was in the city and i think it weas sold out in advance, but anywho, yes ive grown to feel they are teh best live band as well, they make the songs sound like there just like the album and beyond especially when Trey tears it up.

The FFTTF tour you are right about their setlists, ive checked many sites bout that tour or bootlegs and mostly is just that album live. It kinda makes me wonder if the Heretic tour will be like that cause they will have a new guitarist who might just know the new album stuff. but u know what, it wont matter, its morbid angel haha i know what ur talkin about kawazu thingie on motorhead tour,, i think that was my fav show ever, morbid had a good set list and got to play for 50 minutes rather then 30 wit pantera both times