• Entangled in Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Formulas Fatal to the Flesh

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Gateways to Annihilation

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
SunlapseVertigo said:
Gateways is one hell of a killer album.... best riffs, best guitar playing, best atmosphere, best production..... a masterpiece.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Entangled In CHaos isn't doing too well is it? Is it shit?

I voted Domination cos it's got Hatework and Where The Slime Live.

lol Entangled is a cool live album, but my two favorite cds are Formulas and Domination, and Entangled came out before F, and only has one song from D, so thats my reasoning for it not being that great. They should have either waited longer to do a live recording, or do one soon.

A live DVD would kick fuckin ass.

live dvd wit back stage footage or just footage of every day life would be very cool to watch. they only have 5 music videos so that aint a whole lot of dvd space

Domination is my favorite album. It got me into Morbid Angel. Well, the video of Where The Slime Live got me to buy Domination in the first place. F*ckin great video with David Vincent at his evil best.
A DVD would kick ass, especially if they include all the promotional videos. Cool!

Unfortunately its bands like Superjoint Ritual that get to release DVDs (despite the fact that they only had one albums worth of material when they did), and not bands like Morbid Angel.

I mean just compare SjRs DVD with Death's Live in L.A. That just sucks.

Anyone else not really a SjR fan and kinda disappointed that they are touring with MA (because most likely they will take away from MAs Set length)?

To say it politely, Phil has a little chip on his shoulder and he thinks he is all "underground."

I got news for you Phil, if you were never in Pantera (the most mainstream metal band since Metallica came out with "Smell the Glove", where do you think Superjoint would be? Who would give a fuck?

And Down suck too.

(Note: These are my opinions, dont fuckin get pissed off because i fuckin dissed Down and Superjoint and Phil who would all be nothing without Pantera's "exposure")

Domination! Domination! Domination!

epi5ode666 said:

hahahaha. domination certainly does kick ass, best song being, like i said before, NOTHING BUT FEAR. that was written by Rutan i think. hes the man.

HERETIC FUCKIN KICKS ASS....BUY IT.

got it early today, i must say with all these bands going to shit (i.e. Arch Enemy) it so good to get two new awesome cds today and to know that metal is still fucking awesome.

SjR is, probably, one of theworst bands in existence. I bought the first album and did exactly what it said "Use Once And Destroy". Phil is a twat and should just quite, no-one cares about apart from dick heads who "still" think he's cool.

I need to find some money so i can get 'Heretic' and 'Psyklon Aeon' :erk:

Ageless said:
SjR is, probably, one of theworst bands in existence. I bought the first album and did exactly what it said "Use Once And Destroy". Phil is a twat and should just quite, no-one cares about apart from dick heads who "still" think he's cool.

I need to find some money so i can get 'Heretic' and 'Psyklon Aeon' :erk:

hahahahaha that "use once and destroy" bit is classic.

For me, Morbid Angel is the only band that have gotten worse on each progressive album (in my opinion) that I still love every album from. So my vote would be Alters.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Entangled In CHaos isn't doing too well is it? Is it shit?
It's my second favorite, right behind Domination. :)

And yes, Superjoint Ritual sucks ass. I always loved Pantera and Down, but SJR's first one has a very fitting title indeed. No wonder I found a used copy of it right after it was released...

ChaosDeathcult said:
Formulas Fatal to the Flesh.

I wish i had seen them on the tour for Formulas because i have read that they played nothing but shit from that album (partly due i guess to Tucker being new in the band).
My first MA show was for the FFF tour, with Nile. They did indeed play mostly Formulas material, and Chambers of Dis and Nothing Is Not were just phenomenal live! They did play some older material, such as Angel Of Disease, Dominate and World Of Shit. I had been an MA fan for a few years prior, but this was my first live experience, and my appreciation tripled for them. Perhaps that attributes to why FFF is my favorite album.