• Entangled in Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Formulas Fatal to the Flesh

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Gateways to Annihilation

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
ChaosDeathcult said:
lol Entangled is a cool live album, but my two favorite cds are Formulas and Domination, and Entangled came out before F, and only has one song from D, so thats my reasoning for it not being that great. They should have either waited longer to do a live recording, or do one soon.

A live DVD would kick fuckin ass.
Yeah a DVD would be pretty sweet. I didn't know ENtangled was live, I don't like live albums much so I wouldn't buy it knowing that.

I love them all for different reasons, but Blessed was the first one I ever really listened to, and it was mindblowing. Great leads, strange riffs (think that little Possessed-like riff near the end of "Brainstorm"), varied vocals, and even some calmer moments (all the instrumentals on here rule)...it really shattered my death metal paradigm.
Hey, you've gotta put "Heretic" on the list too!

Hm.. Formulas or Domination...or Blessed...or Altars or Covenant...or Entagled. No no..Gateways! Or Heretic!

I really can't name the winner...

I struggled with this question but for me it's between the Blessed and Covenant albums . Haven't said that though they haven't released anything that's mediocre so picking just one is difficult but the older stuff is totally killer .

Morbid Angel is back!!!!! David Vincent (Evil D) is back !!!!!!!!! now thy satan have risen!!!!!!!! :headbang: