Favorite Nevermore Solo

Jeebo

Dec 29, 2005
Just curious about everyone's favorite nevermore solo...mine's definitely the Engines of Hate Solo

Engines of hate definetly. Nothing captures every aspect of Loomis' skill than that baby. Aside from using practically every technique, sweeps, fast runs, taps, wide stretches, it is just sonically amazing.

Its the equivalent to john petrucci's under a glass moon solo for dream theater.

Amazing.

poison god machine solo trades
psalm of lydia solo trades. both steve's and jeff's solos complement each other and make this big solo that is awsome. Ambivalent and ennemies of reality solos are cool.

The matricide-solo is just... :heh: Right in the end with those vibratos, theyre so perfect :worship:. But does anyone knows who plays what parts in that solo. Or does Jeff/Pat play it all?

I really like 42147
Engines of hate
This sacrement(the main song that got me hooked on nevermore)
and if i'm in a slower mood believe in nothing always hits the spot.

Lately i've been listening to this godless endeavor on repeat. That song has grown on me alot.

Hmm...

Psalm of Lydia, Narcosynthesis, Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday, Poison God Machine, Engines of Hate, Seed Awakening, and while I know it may not count in this thread, The Holocaust of Thought.

Jeff

Well, to go along with the rest of you, my close runner ups would have to be between Born, Ambivalent, and Psalm of Lydia.

JBroll said:
Hmm...

Psalm of Lydia, Narcosynthesis, Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday, Poison God Machine, Engines of Hate, Seed Awakening, and while I know it may not count in this thread, The Holocaust of Thought.

Jeff

yeah, that's not technically a nevermore solo as James Murphy played it.

this godless endeavor sweep arpeggio blood orgy