TOP 5 Nevermore songs...

1. This Godless Endeavor
2. A Future Uncertain
3. Deconstruction
4. 42197
5. Matricide

:headbang: No particular order really, just felt like numbering them hah!

However, I don't listen to any individual song. I only listen to these records from start to finish. I find it cheapens the experience that comes along with a full Nevermore record.

I tend to focus on a single album for months at a time. I really enjoy it all.

that's funny I do that too (when I'm learning a tune I tend to focus on that CD and play the shit out of it)
Top 10 (I can't pick 5) at the moment (this is always changing. It's been a long time since I have connected with a band as much as I have with Nevermore so this is tough.)

1. Engines of Hate. this is the first song I always play for people who have never heard Nevermore before. My favorite tune by these guys.

2. Enemies of Reality. the first thing I hever heard by Nevermore...blew me away. Just so nasty and in your face.(this whole Cd) :headbang:

3. This godless Endeavor. I wish I could write stuff like this, just an amazing song that builds and builds and builds.

4. Bittersweet Feast. - the more I listen to this song the more I like it. very cool. this is nasty and in your face too :kickass:

5. Never Purify. how fucking rowdy is this song? I never get sick of it.

6. Final Product - this is closing in on Engines of Hate as I my favorite.
Damn that descending diminished sequence is a pain to play (I almost got it though)

7. Born. this is another one that I had to warm up to, but now I love it.

8. The River Dragon. what can I say that hasn't already been said about this one

9. My Acid words. when TGE came out this was my first favorite song form the CD. I still love it. Van lays down a killer groove in this song.

10. Psalm of Lydia. I love jamming to this song , another cool rowdy well written song. :)

This will change next week as I revolve which Cds I'm playing the crap out of.
I've never heard the cds befores DHIADW so I can't pick any off of those.

Dreaming Neon Black-Awesome atmosphere, Warrel sounds godly in the chorus

I Voyager-Great vocal lines and riffs, awesome video, the song that got me into Nevermore

Poison God Machine

Lost

No More Will

Some of those are probably wrong I didnt wanna think about it all day

1. This godless endeavor
2. We disintegrate
3. My acid words
4. Poison godmachine
5. Engines of hate

godless endeavor #1 because of the sweeps at the end :)

1. This Godless Endeavor
2. The Tiananmen Man
3. Poison Godmachine
4. Fault of the Flesh
5. This Sacrament