Favorite Nightingale album?

Dec 22, 2001
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Visit site
This may have been posted before, you'll have to excuse me......for some reason it's only showing me the last 4 threads right now. Anyway, I would say mine is probably "I". But "The Closing Chronicle" is DAMN good too and I am really getting into "The Breathing Shadow" also. "I" was also the first one I heard, so that might have something to do with it. What is you folk's fave Nightingale?

The first I got was the Closing Chronicles, this was long before "I" was out. I had the first two cd's a while and was drooling for "I" All three are so great.....If I must rank them I would have it in this order

I
Breathing Shadow
Closing Chronicles

All are So close tho. My favorite song is "Alive again" from the Closing Chronicles. I guess it'd be third b/c it has a bit less material on it I believe.

I think it's hard to rank the Nightingale albums since they're all part of one storyline.. In a way, they're all one album.

Ranking the Nightingale trilogy to me is impossible also - all three of them hold a very very very special place in my collection and each one I love as much as the others and so have to view Nightingale as ONE BIG UNBELIEVABLE AMAZING BREATHTAKING MASTERPIECE.
Espcially Dan's vocals touch me deep down with their warmth and deep expression of emotion.
Hardly ever have I heard music that does to me what Nighingale does and so there are no words to describe their magic and beauty. -- And it wasn't (only) the surprise about Dan having such a marvellous voice when before all I knew was his "woof-woof-style" (that apart from Moontower I'm not too fond of).
Having to choose a fave track of them all I guess it would be Dreamreader.
Dreamland is calling.....:)