The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

:cool:

And some others as well

StevenK said:
monkey balls fucking rules!!
Yeah they do. But that's only because they're made by Sega. Nintendo was evil in the old days and I suspect they still are evil inside but can't show it because their ass is kicked by Sony. And Sony is evil too. And Microsoft. Poor old Sega.

at least nintendo have a quality of service type thing for games,
they have a board/group of people to review games before the games are released and if the games are not up to scratch in terms of enjoyability/ playability/ addictiveness/ ease of playing and that sort of stuff they dont get released.
unlike sony...
nintendo have always had cool, smart hardware specifications too,
also the nintendo game programmers are supposed to program in assembly

ahhh so many games so little time..

ERR... anyone played ahhh real monsters, tiny toon adventures,beauty and the beast, gotta love the nez emulator on the pc aswel..

i'm fuckin spoilt for choice cos i downloaded 700 snes games off bittorrent last night :D

hence vik playin those extremely shite games there, like.

favourite nintendo games are the first super mario bros. game, duck hunt and metroid prime on the gamecube.

bleed_black_orchid said:
ahhh so many games so little time..

ERR... anyone played ahhh real monsters, tiny toon adventures,beauty and the beast, gotta love the nez emulator on the pc aswel..

The emulator kicks ass! I love being able to play old NES games without having to beat the shit out of the game console or blowing into the damn tapes.

breaklose said:
nintendo keeps releasing mario/zelda/donkey kong games, mario pinball, yoshis island, super mario 24, mario titty fuck, donkey kong ethnic cleansing, zelda tennis. please!

hahahahah mario titty fuck